**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

^im not positive, victory is the only ones i've ever seen that does it. i have 2 pairs and even though they're really expensive i've used mine for 3 years now and they still have no holes or rips in them

Originally Posted by JLyles

Where can i get one of those Nike full arm sleeves like the pros wear??

You can find them pretty much all over (might not be the exact same one but very similar) eastbay, nike.com, even nikeid has them you can customize them. Most are under basketball compression sleeve or something similar. 
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...ro%20basketball%20player's%20sleeve%20-%20men's/?supercat=home&cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH:%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/?sitesrc=uslp

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?sitesrc=uslp&l=shop,search,searchList-compression#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-251598/pgid-25160 

Okay thanks I had seen them but wasnt sure if it was the same ones or not
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

what is going to be the new nikeid cleat?

I'm pretty sure there's some discussion about 10 pages back about that. I'm pretty sure someone heard from a nike rep that it was the air diamond elites (hopefully they have custom color toe caps in a bunch of different colors. that would be
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by sfandy

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

what is going to be the new nikeid cleat?

I'm pretty sure there's some discussion about 10 pages back about that. I'm pretty sure someone heard from a nike rep that it was the air diamond elites (hopefully they have custom color toe caps in a bunch of different colors. that would be
pimp.gif
)
Yeah he told me sometime in mid-December. Really hope they have a grey toe cap and not just silver like on the MVP's to match with road grey's. 

Im so pissed Ive been looking forward to getting the new cleats off ID the day they drop and then yesterday our coach informs the team we will all be wearing the same cleat, White Mizuno G6 Switch
30t6p3b.gif

^thats miserable 
laugh.gif
 what makes it even worse is that mizuno's are terrible; they're uncomfortable, they're ugly, and they wear out twice as fast as nikes.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^thats miserable 
laugh.gif
 what makes it even worse is that mizuno's are terrible; they're uncomfortable, they're ugly, and they wear out twice as fast as nikes.

I know I hate them and its not like theyre a whole lot cheaper than nikes either this just ruins the whole baseball season for me
mad.gif

^thats miserable 
laugh.gif

I know I hate them and its not like theyre a whole lot cheaper than nikes either this just ruins the whole baseball season for me
mad.gif
thats what our team cleats are because we're sponsored by mizuno, and i thought by semi-purposely breaking my cleats i had i'd be able to wear my huaraches, but i got a new pair of the mizuno's the very next day 
laugh.gif
 those cleats are garbage.

^thats miserable 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
thats what our team cleats are because we're sponsored by mizuno, and i thought by semi-purposely breaking my cleats i had i'd be able to wear my huaraches, but i got a new pair of the mizuno's the very next day 
laugh.gif
Wow great that means instead of paying for one good pair of nikes to last me til i graduate im gonna get some cheap mizunos that will wear out before the seasons over

I love Nike Cleats. I have 3 pairs right now that I alternate through. Black and Royal blue MVPs. White and Blue MVPs. and Gray and Blue 2k5s.. All doppeee!

^thats miserable 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
Wow great that means instead of paying for one good pair of nikes to last me til i graduate im gonna get some cheap mizunos that will wear out before the seasons over
Well mizuno isn't that bad actually! I've used many cleats 2k5's swingman's mizuno's reebok vero's and the nike and mizuno's aren't that far apart from eachother.
If major leaguers wear them they're good enough, mizuno is used by many MLB players.

You dont need the newest cleats to be a good player kids in dominican republic play without cleats and with cardboard gloves and play great.

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

^thats miserable 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
Well mizuno isn't that bad actually! I've used many cleats 2k5's swingman's mizuno's reebok vero's and the nike and mizuno's aren't that far apart from eachother.
If major leaguers wear them they're good enough, mizuno is used by many MLB players.

You dont need the newest cleats to be a good player kids in dominican republic play without cleats and with cardboard gloves and play great.

Yeah that is true but some ids would look so much cooler than some ugly mizunos haha

^thats miserable 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

That's true, but the pros also don't have to worry about wearing out their cleats because they can get 10 new pairs whenever they want. Nike's are definitely one of the highest quality, not to mention about 10x better looking.

^thats miserable 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

That's true, but the pros also don't have to worry about wearing out their cleats because they can get 10 new pairs whenever they want. Nike's are definitely one of the highest quality, not to mention about 10x better looking.
exactly, plus if you don't think the quality pro's get are way better then your only kidding yourself. 

Originally Posted by eagles137

http://store.nike.com/us/...id-null/pid-388074/cid-1

Anyone know what this means? It's on the nike website and says ID, but it doesn't let you do anything or show any images....

If I read this right, it talks about ID batting gloves in the bottom half of the description. Please be true. 
No it talks about all the different options for the cleats, not batting gloves. It gives options for shox or air technology, different types of uppers (leather or mesh), etc. Kind of makes me disappointed I just got the red and black air diamond elites instead of waiting a month to ID them myself....  
frown.gif

^thats miserable 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

exactly, plus if you don't think the quality pro's get are way better then your only kidding yourself. 
Exactly this whole Mizuno stuff sucks for me I started off young with nike and thats what i remain loyal to you best believe im still gonna have my nike wristbands, BGs, and arm sleeve!

564863-1126201072009pm.png

The new Nike Pro's are looking solid for the 2011 season.
available in red, blue, navy and black and long sleeve versions also on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom