**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by sj thresher

Where's the eastbay hq?

Wausau WI. It's not much just warehouse with a small store attached that has some of the newer shoes available and then discounted returns/samples and random clearance stuff. Usually stop a few times a year on the way to Packer games.
Any way for us to shop from it/see what it has other than asking you to get stuff for us (because that might be a little tough on you given how much stuff we might all want)?

Where's the eastbay hq?

Wausau WI. It's not much just warehouse with a small store attached that has some of the newer shoes available and then discounted returns/samples and random clearance stuff. Usually stop a few times a year on the way to Packer games.
Living in the Twin Cities, I'm planning on making a trip up there over the summer on my way to U Michigan. 

Originally Posted by sfandy

Where's the eastbay hq?

Any way for us to shop from it/see what it has other than asking you to get stuff for us (because that might be a little tough on you given how much stuff we might all want)?
Everything is in-store only purchase in the store so no way for people to get stuff they have. It's really nothing you can't get anywhere else other than maybe 30-40 pairs of samples (all size 9 and most weren't taken care of well) and racks of returned stuff that is just discounted. I won't make it back until the start of next NFL season but if I see any cool baseball stuff I'll grab it.

I wish red was a team color of mine so badly. i might just get them anyway and use them. we have a tiny bit of red in our practice shirts...lol

Yeah it's going to be hard for me not to pickup those all red ones and the Pujols color even though I already got a pair of iD and white/gray ones. Might just get em and save them til the 2nd half of the season or 2012

Is the only place you guys usually find the nike catchers masks on ebay? I see them on there every once and awhile but the prices are insane.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

anyone have the Swingman Remix 2?? and if anyone does could u post pics? thanks in advance

on my winter vacation i stopped by a mall that had a d!ck$ sportinggoods store and found a couple interesting things...i took pics but im unable to move them to the comp from my phone...the swingman remixes really arent all that great at first glance. maybe if youre into retro cleats theyre nice, just not for me. also the new air midsole is pretty interesting (the colored part thats customizable on nikeid feels just like rubber its pretty interesting) also, there was a pair of black/metallic silver air mvp metal cleats that i had never seen before for only 75 bucks (old huarache 2k5 midsole and everything) looked pretty solid cant find em online though. they had the same black base/silver heel but with a silver swoosh, and silver laces..pretty nice i thought and as i mentioned the huarache midsole as well

nerd.gif
 If any one out there is interested on swinging a really good bat they should check out this web site.......   http://www.glomarusa.com/   I've known these guys for a long time and I know pro players who have swung their bats and like them 
glasses.gif
  Just try them out and they do customizing as well.  

Where's the eastbay hq?

ah nice to see a fellow NT'r from Wisconsin and i was gonna try to go there this summer but i just didnt make it.

-Tyler

Hi everybody, i found this two rare pictures, one is Bret Boone with a mizuno glove but with a Rawlings Label, and the other is david segui with black Nails..

those are 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 i really hope its just a rumor that those are scrapped because those have some serious potential 

hey guys i posted a ? about baseball pants a few pages back and i was trying to pick up some Rawlings Pro Flares but i couldnt find any so i swung by Sports Chalet and pick up some Easton Rival pants and they fit exactly how i wanted. They just lay over the cleats like no problem but the quality was really cheap which reflect on the price

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

anyone have the Swingman Remix 2?? and if anyone does could u post pics? thanks in advance

on my winter vacation i stopped by a mall that had a d!ck$ sportinggoods store and found a couple interesting things...i took pics but im unable to move them to the comp from my phone...the swingman remixes really arent all that great at first glance. maybe if youre into retro cleats theyre nice, just not for me. also the new air midsole is pretty interesting (the colored part thats customizable on nikeid feels just like rubber its pretty interesting) also, there was a pair of black/metallic silver air mvp metal cleats that i had never seen before for only 75 bucks (old huarache 2k5 midsole and everything) looked pretty solid cant find em online though. they had the same black base/silver heel but with a silver swoosh, and silver laces..pretty nice i thought and as i mentioned the huarache midsole as well
They are on DSG website. Saw them last week as well and forgot to post it...nice touch with the silver and gray laces look good.

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

They are on DSG website. Saw them last week as well and forgot to post it...nice touch with the silver and gray laces look good.
thanks alot for the info

the cano homes are just too fresh. i was bummed they didnt put the white tongue on the white/white/black 2k10s. it gives it a really nice contrast

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

The Mannywood Shox MVPs are up on ebay. Godddddamn those things are fresh
I have a feeling a few years from now we are going to wish we could get at those iD MVP's again...classic baseball cleat.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

The Mannywood Shox MVPs are up on ebay. Godddddamn those things are fresh
I have a feeling a few years from now we are going to wish we could get at those iD MVP's again...classic baseball cleat.
I always liked the way they looked but unfortunately they just never felt good on me. A little to bulky and wide.

Sorry for the double post but I was always sad I didn't load up on the 2k4s when they were on nike iD. I really wanted the 2k10s to be the iDs this year

Back
Top Bottom