eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
18443067044d10dfd9092c9.jpg

Also, I wonder if this was made here like a company like Marucci making it for them and Nike just slapped a logo on it but for 129.99
frown.gif

item-ne11-jpn10kbl.jpg

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by asmathews

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by ufbaseball15

My nike rep just sent me these. size 13

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
BRAVO
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Seems CC isn't the only one rocking heat
NIIICCEEE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
As if the college players needed any more motivation to make it to the pros...lol. those are #!$!%%# FIRE. Im insanely jealous

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by embious

agreed

seconded. if the new kobes are 165 and the 2010 hyperdunks are 160 that just makes no damn sense. what i want to know is why nike doesnt give more baseball options. its obviously a smaller segment of their overall orders but if they arent making them they arent incurring costs so what difference would it make. they have a really solid niche market and every baseball player i know would pay a little extra for different cleats/bgs and stuff.

i feel like we end up talking about this every 2 months so sorry for bringing it up again but it still just boggles my mind

they put the show elite 2s and new shirts on nike iD. and a batting gloves link that says sneak preview

can you post some links?

Originally Posted by embious

agreed

seconded. if the new kobes are 165 and the 2010 hyperdunks are 160 that just makes no damn sense. what i want to know is why nike doesnt give more baseball options. its obviously a smaller segment of their overall orders but if they arent making them they arent incurring costs so what difference would it make. they have a really solid niche market and every baseball player i know would pay a little extra for different cleats/bgs and stuff.

i feel like we end up talking about this every 2 months so sorry for bringing it up again but it still just boggles my mind
At the very least you'd think they would give baseball players a low and mid option because most people I've played with are pretty choosy as to what one they like. Do you have a link to the Show Elite 2's on iD? Can't seem to find them anywhere would to fun to play around with even though I already ordered 2 pairs of the Fly Elites. Thanks!

If you go on NID website and click baseball they are there on the second row. there is basically NO options, you choose a base color and a number and that's it, hope they will improve that.

Back
Top Bottom