**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

nice pickup on that wristband...id go crazy if they nike releases the swingman wristbands that junior wore lol

anyone have an idea why nike never seems to release that much ken griffey jr stuff? (besides lately with the retro of the griffey 1s and the griffey 2 retro coming up and the few things that are at DSG) It just seems like they rarely release his stuff

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

nice pickup on that wristband...id go crazy if they nike releases the swingman wristbands that junior wore lol

anyone have an idea why nike never seems to release that much ken griffey jr stuff? (besides lately with the retro of the griffey 1s and the griffey 2 retro coming up and the few things that are at DSG) It just seems like they rarely release his stuff
right around his cinci days when he started getting hurt all the time was when the swingman line pretty much came to a screeching halt. im not too sure why but nike hasn't ever really gone the retro route for baseball besides the fury's, and i never see anybody wearing those so i doubt they sold too well, and i remember when the ix's came out and nobody bought those either so maybe thats what is scaring them from retros? as far as newer stuff goes, it wouldn't make sense to market around a retired player which sucks because the swingman line was definitely my favorite when it came to cleats and batting gloves when i was growing up

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Been looking for this for about 6 months finally got my hands on one. Probably end up wearing it this year.
That's so sick!!!! Cano's probably my favorite player now. I like how it says "Rob" on it, not Robbie or Robinson haha

on bballexp they have the pedroia new balances but without the camo incase anyone wanted them but wasnt that flashy

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

right around his cinci days when he started getting hurt all the time was when the swingman line pretty much came to a screeching halt. im not too sure why but nike hasn't ever really gone the retro route for baseball besides the fury's, and i never see anybody wearing those so i doubt they sold too well, and i remember when the ix's came out and nobody bought those either so maybe thats what is scaring them from retros? as far as newer stuff goes, it wouldn't make sense to market around a retired player which sucks because the swingman line was definitely my favorite when it came to cleats and batting gloves when i was growing up
yeah forsure i agree its too bad he got injured so much...i am jw since i saw on twitter that jason heyward is now on team swingman..and they still have braun and them so i would think they might market it..but yeah since he is retired i doubt releasing things from the swingman line is on top of nikes list

Heyward + Team Swingman =
pimp.gif

hey i just ordered my id's cleats and bgs. i got my confirmation email and my order always says nike diamond elite MCS cleats when i actually ordered metal. has anyone else had this?

Originally Posted by ignaciomlb43

hey i just ordered my id's cleats and bgs. i got my confirmation email and my order always says nike diamond elite MCS cleats when i actually ordered metal. has anyone else had this?
Yah i did to, and i just got off the phone with a nike rep to clarify and it should be metal if you ordered it. She said they were having some sort of problem with that.

Does anybody have the new Nike Show Elite Pro BGs? I was looking at picking them up but i wanted to know if they're any good.

Originally Posted by nikebaseball17

Does anybody have the new Nike Show Elite Pro BGs? I was looking at picking them up but i wanted to know if they're any good.
There so comfy I would recommend them for sure the only downfall on them is that the nike symbol started to come off after only 2 days of just trying them on, no hitting so I sent them back the baseball exp. 

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

There so comfy I would recommend them for sure the only downfall on them is that the nike symbol started to come off after only 2 days of just trying them on, no hitting so I sent them back the baseball exp. 
fuses are just as good as the show elites, and they also have more padding. really comfy too

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

fuses are just as good as the show elites, and they also have more padding. really comfy too

i ordere my Nike Show Elite Pros BG's too im hoping the swoosh doesnt come off D: i ordered a pair of the nike show elite bg's(the ones every nike pro wore for like 2 seasons) too a while back and they were epic

In my never ending quest to get my iD cleats today I had a guy in chat who actually went and talked to his boss instead of just telling me "we should know in a few days blah blah" and came back and said from what he has heard they had more demand than expected on them and they are essentially not set up to make as many of the cleats as they have orders so they are behind on estimated ship dates on most of them.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

If anyone wears #4 theres a nick hundley game used nike armband up on ebay. navy w/ white lettering
That thing has been up on eBay for a loooong time. Every time I did my searches looking for a Cano one I would see that one and get excited when I saw the "4" and then realize it's same stupid one been seeing for 3 months already haha.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

If anyone wears #4 theres a nick hundley game used nike armband up on ebay. navy w/ white lettering
That thing has been up on eBay for a loooong time. Every time I did my searches looking for a Cano one I would see that one and get excited when I saw the "4" and then realize it's same stupid one been seeing for 3 months already haha.
It was one off. I wear 5 and if it was a 5 i would have copped immediately.

theres a pair of XXL navy/white diamond elite IIIs on ebay as well as a red joey votto nike wristband.

Dont have use for either so hopefully someone here needs/wants them

Back
Top Bottom