**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Picked up at Marshall's and Nike Outlet...can't say I was expecting to see either of them.

Thats a good pick up, did you do that ID yourself

No that's how I bought them. That's how the PE's looked when they came out 2 years ago for those BG's so they might of been made for a player. Any guesses? My best 2 were Alexi Ramirez and Vernon Wells.

Yeah my guess would be Alexi, Ive been looking for those bg's any idea where i can find better colorways, lately ive only seen purple, and blue

eBay had a good amount of them when I looked a few days ago in navy and red. Just search Nike batting gloves and should find a handful of them floating around.

Pujols and Victorino BG's are available to purchase finally on baseballexp.com
I got an email from them yesterday:

Due to an unusually large response, we are temporarily out of
 stock of the item(s) you ordered that are listed below.
 Additional quantities are on order.  Your order will
 receive priority upon receipt in the warehouse on the
 expected due date listed below.  We are sorry for the
 delay and assure you that we are making every effort to
 speed your order to you.

The ##%# is their deal. Why do companies always underestimate baseball gear demand. First nike with the iDs now this

Not sure what they expect when it's $40 for the GR colorways and $40 for the PE editions...had to figure they would sell a ton of the PE's but maybe Nike limited what they could purchase?

One thing im concerned about is a lot of people saying the swoosh falls off very easily. For 40 bucks that freaking red swoosh better stick. One kid said it fell off after 1 time of using them

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

One thing im concerned about is a lot of people saying the swoosh falls off very easily. For 40 bucks that freaking red swoosh better stick. One kid said it fell off after 1 time of using them
I'm going to be heated if they do b/c I have 3 pairs of them waiting to be used haha.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

I'm going to be heated if they do b/c I have 3 pairs of them waiting to be used haha.
Yeah really ha I'm just hoping that mine were a bad pair and they didn't make every one like that but overall it sounds like Nike baseball needs to figure it out in a lot of areas 

anyone know what batting gloves curtis granderson uses? There's a picture of him on the main article section on mlb.com (I think he's like the 3rd article or something, he's holding a bat). Never seen em before...

Was at DSG today and they are really loaded up on Nike gear. The new swingman apparel is very nice. Picked up 2 3/4 sleeve shirts, and one of his new T-Shirts. They had swingman sweatshirts and gameday apparel as well. If Nike is keeping up it's supply with anyone it's DSG. The whole store was loaded with posters and baseball gear. They even had the white toe hurraches. Very shocked to see those anywhere outside of eastbay.

Im nearly positive they weren't TPX (or at least they weren't that model because there was no TPX logo on the back, all it had was a tiny little logo you couldn't even see). But they just took the article down, so oh well

Originally Posted by eagles137

Was at DSG today and they are really loaded up on Nike gear. The new swingman apparel is very nice. Picked up 2 3/4 sleeve shirts, and one of his new T-Shirts. They had swingman sweatshirts and gameday apparel as well. If Nike is keeping up it's supply with anyone it's DSG. The whole store was loaded with posters and baseball gear. They even had the white toe hurraches. Very shocked to see those anywhere outside of eastbay.

I grabbed a pair of the swingman shorts from there and they're great. good fit and comfy

these just arrived in the mail today....being such a big fan of Hanley these were something i have been looking all over for(and seeing all the ones in the thread, made me want a pair even more)

Game Issued Hanley Ramirez turfs sz 11.75

^ Not bad, not bad at all... but what ever happened to those Grifs you were gonna show us???

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Not bad, not bad at all... but what ever happened to those Grifs you were gonna show us???

still waiting foe them to arrive....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom