**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

^i must have overlooked that original post, thanks for the info! looks like i'm going to go with the ones in the first link

102113410.jpg

Just felt the need to share this.
pimp.gif

yea i seen em not a big franklin fan i was leaning towards mizuno but thanks for the help if u bump into anything just hit me up

yea i seen em not a big franklin fan i was leaning towards mizuno but thanks for the help if u bump into anything just hit me up

Originally Posted by nickj123

catchers!! does anyone use the classic style mask as opposed to the hockey style? i was thinking about switching because the hockey style is a hassle to me.

can someone tell me what they like better and the differences in feel between the two? also does anyone use this:

http://www.baseballsaving...ge+Group/sattrVal0/adult

thanks
Was gonna buy the new line of All-Star gear but the problem is that all of there stuff from the site is on back order for quite a while. But the mask seems really nice, super light and strong. 

1. more comfortable, especially the all-star, lightest mask out there that isn't titanium. there are no pressure points, unlike a hockey mask which pulls up against your jaw.
2. get the fitted all-star helmet too, and make sure it fits, snug is better than loose.
3. vision isn't as good, but just throw the mask off.

I just got the new Mizuno G2 mask, not as light as I had hoped, but it fights great.  I might end up getting the All-Star in a bit, very interested in the chin pad material. although, I am not a fan of the delta flex harness.

its all preference. i usually wear my 2 piece during bullpens but wear my hockey mask during games. i wear sunglasses when i play so its just easier with the hockey mask to keep my glasses in place and scratch free. plus i got hit in the jaw twice this summer during scrimmages by scrubs that didn't know how to hit while wearing my 2 piece, so im just going to stick with the hockey mask.

These shoes in the right hand corner above the Griffey Air Swingman II look like they may be possibly the next Swingman Turf model

hey does anyone no a spot that can convert shoes into cleats....i would love the grab the AGM II in that teal colorway and have 'em as cleats!!! 
pimp.gif
, griffey needs to release his retro line for cleats for next season i want a pair sooooo bad!!!!

Originally Posted by eagles137

The time has come. The Diamond 's are now on eastbay.

really wish they had the all white.

also, a pair of 2010 asg cleats were on eastbay. white diamond max flys with a black swoosh and black trim and little engravings and stuff. anyone here end up with them?

Back
Top Bottom