**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by nickj123

Originally Posted by nikebaseball17

Originally Posted by nickj123

so guys,

Xprotex gloves...are they for real?

I have been playing ball for about 11 years now and have yet to be hit in the hand so the 50 dollars you spend on them is kinda of a waste unless you hog the plate.

good point.
and they're all kinds of ugly

my buddy has a pair and loves them, they have a lifetime warranty on them so if they ever get a hole or rip you can send them back in. i've been hit on the wrist and actually broke it on a 2 seamer that i thought i got far enough out of the way of (obviously i thought wrong) but that was more of a careless accident. my friend that wears those gloves also wears the left one when he catches because he broke his wrist on a kids follow through that hit him in a terrible spot. so basically, i think these gloves are a nice "just in case" type thing, but highly unnecessary

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

my buddy has a pair and loves them, they have a lifetime warranty on them so if they ever get a hole or rip you can send them back in. i've been hit on the wrist and actually broke it on a 2 seamer that i thought i got far enough out of the way of (obviously i thought wrong) but that was more of a careless accident. my friend that wears those gloves also wears the left one when he catches because he broke his wrist on a kids follow through that hit him in a terrible spot. so basically, i think these gloves are a nice "just in case" type thing, but highly unnecessary

Good point on the just in case part. When I was a kid, I got beaned on the elbow and broke it and ever since ive worn an elbow guard and havent been hit on the elbow since. Another just in case protective piece.

nike had a camo line about a year, maybe 2 years ago. they were pretty hard to get from what i remember, and pretty much impossible to find now.

^i can't find it now, but somebody said about 5 pages back the next shoe is going to be the air max diamond elite in mid november.

i'm gonna go back through the thread to see if i can find exactly what was said

Originally Posted by spidermena

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oh my goodness I just pissed myself. These are off the chains!
info now!!!!

Any word if Nike will release new versions of their undershirt for the World Series like last year? I could have sworn Posada was wearing the Therma Lite undershirt but only his had the Nike Logo in the front neck on not on the left side chest area, never seen that version for sale

yeah thats last yrs world series model only it had the world series logo instead any word if a new version will come out for this coming series?

Back
Top Bottom