**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

14916b6790ae462c43c377fb1b7344ad8c23d9de_r.jpg

What are these bracelets?

pretty sure they are just all white phiten bracelets. you can get similar ones all over the internet.

pretty sure they are just all white phiten bracelets. you can get similar ones all over the internet.

definitely copping those nike trainer 1.3 max "fastest show on dirt" all star game trainers if they release and crossing my fingers that they do

definitely copping those nike trainer 1.3 max "fastest show on dirt" all star game trainers if they release and crossing my fingers that they do

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Originally Posted by spidermena

I know some people that couldn't see the pic on the link so im gonna post it 

Who is the face in the left cleat? is that him before the beard?
Its just the watermark from the website it came from

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Originally Posted by spidermena

I know some people that couldn't see the pic on the link so im gonna post it 

Who is the face in the left cleat? is that him before the beard?
Its just the watermark from the website it came from

If anyone on here is fairly artistic you can enter the contest for the ASG Evoshield's on their fb page

If anyone on here is fairly artistic you can enter the contest for the ASG Evoshield's on their fb page

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Looks like Tulo is rocking an all purple colorway of his BG's tonight.

Yea he is, I'm watching the game right now (gotta love the MLB Extra Innings Free Preview 
laugh.gif
) and they look amazing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They also have a shiny silver swoosh similar to the swoosh on some of the new Hyperfuse 2011s

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Looks like Tulo is rocking an all purple colorway of his BG's tonight.

Yea he is, I'm watching the game right now (gotta love the MLB Extra Innings Free Preview 
laugh.gif
) and they look amazing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They also have a shiny silver swoosh similar to the swoosh on some of the new Hyperfuse 2011s

Back
Top Bottom