**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by nickj123

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

New balance is coming out with some new cleats, and if you thought last year's were cool, these are even better!
1571676fa281b02a18a8bb300378c60950a5adae_r.jpeg
those are 
sick.gif
 i'd rather wear adidas and UA head to toe 
laugh.gif
Where were these made in Japan. Japanese Mizuno look a like 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

CC wearing a gray version of those new Jordan cleats a few players are wearing.
You figure Team Jordan would issue these guys better looking cleats, Andruw Jones wore the same thing but with Elephant Print on them. I think these guys are dying to put back on the retro stuff they used before.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

CC wearing a gray version of those new Jordan cleats a few players are wearing.
You figure Team Jordan would issue these guys better looking cleats, Andruw Jones wore the same thing but with Elephant Print on them. I think these guys are dying to put back on the retro stuff they used before.

Does anyone think Jordan Brand needs to spread the wealth and get some new guys on the baseball squad? Three Yankees all at once, two of em on the down swing of their careers. So apparently Carl Crawford is gonna be on there and Jimmy Rollins. Can anyone say J-Roll for sure because he rocks that JB armband but still alternates between Nike/JB BG's and cleats all the time. Still has his trusty Diamond Elite mitt though which is not nearly as cool as his Strobe that he rocked for at least a couple of seasons. I think Carlos Gonzalez would be a good fit there.

Does anyone think Jordan Brand needs to spread the wealth and get some new guys on the baseball squad? Three Yankees all at once, two of em on the down swing of their careers. So apparently Carl Crawford is gonna be on there and Jimmy Rollins. Can anyone say J-Roll for sure because he rocks that JB armband but still alternates between Nike/JB BG's and cleats all the time. Still has his trusty Diamond Elite mitt though which is not nearly as cool as his Strobe that he rocked for at least a couple of seasons. I think Carlos Gonzalez would be a good fit there.

Originally Posted by MP23

Jimmy Rollins hasn't really been a good player for 2.5 years now (and I like him but he hasn't) so I think you do have a legit point. I think CarGo, J-Hey, McCutchen, Prince/Weeks, or even Tulo as a sort of passing of the torch from Jeter with the JB brand would all be awesome to see. I'm wondering if guys don't like to be tied down to either Swingman or JB and would rather wear what they like with just a Nike deal as to why you don't see any marquee names added recently?

Originally Posted by MP23

Jimmy Rollins hasn't really been a good player for 2.5 years now (and I like him but he hasn't) so I think you do have a legit point. I think CarGo, J-Hey, McCutchen, Prince/Weeks, or even Tulo as a sort of passing of the torch from Jeter with the JB brand would all be awesome to see. I'm wondering if guys don't like to be tied down to either Swingman or JB and would rather wear what they like with just a Nike deal as to why you don't see any marquee names added recently?

Hey Man,

I would like to buy one of those Nike Wrist Straps, or if you can tell me where I can buy them? Thanks I really appreciate it. If you can get back to me at my email address [email protected]

Thanks,

Albert

Hey Man,

I would like to buy one of those Nike Wrist Straps, or if you can tell me where I can buy them? Thanks I really appreciate it. If you can get back to me at my email address [email protected]

Thanks,

Albert

Hey man,

Did you happen to find out what that Mom & Pop store was, that sells the Nike Wrist Straps?

Thanks,
Albert

Hey man,

Did you happen to find out what that Mom & Pop store was, that sells the Nike Wrist Straps?

Thanks,
Albert

I don't know if it's been posted already, but there's a new adidas cleat for next year utilizing their SprintSkin material.

25flvgz.jpg

fw7l9g.jpg

I don't know if it's been posted already, but there's a new adidas cleat for next year utilizing their SprintSkin material.

25flvgz.jpg

fw7l9g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom