**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

So I know we have went over this before but I couldn't find it in the thread. What types of long pants are people using? I had Nike Phenom the last 2 yrs but the white ones are pretty trashed so I need a new pair. I'm like 6ft 2in 220 and tried 2 different kinds of Rawlings brand and one was too short and the other too tight in the legs so I'm searching for something else. Thanks in advance as always.

So I know we have went over this before but I couldn't find it in the thread. What types of long pants are people using? I had Nike Phenom the last 2 yrs but the white ones are pretty trashed so I need a new pair. I'm like 6ft 2in 220 and tried 2 different kinds of Rawlings brand and one was too short and the other too tight in the legs so I'm searching for something else. Thanks in advance as always.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Our team wear's mizuno and they're alright, might be a little tight on some but good durability. I've also had wilson's that were surprisingly nice, good length and fabric. I would try the majestic HD pants though, they look cool and I'm sure they are good if MLB wears them. 

http://www.baseballsaving...ge+Group/sattrVal1/adult

Our team wear's mizuno and they're alright, might be a little tight on some but good durability. I've also had wilson's that were surprisingly nice, good length and fabric. I would try the majestic HD pants though, they look cool and I'm sure they are good if MLB wears them. 

I go with rawlings and I like them. I'm 5'10 170 and a medium fits me with perfect length over the cleats. The only bad part is that the knee rips a little easy 

Originally Posted by eagles137

Thanks that was my next option so I think I'll try the HD's out and let you guys know what I think. 

\
b5526426d8afd8d9b2d2f01c97e9688c602b5ce3_r.jpg

This isn't a Rangers logo on Kinsler's shirt. Also, any word on Jeter Cut Cleats? Last I heard was October 15th, but I haven't seen them anywhere. Neither have I seen the Under Armour CompFit cleats.

hey fellas, i've been absolutely swamped with school and baseball the past few months, but within the next few days i'll try and post up some of the free stuff i've been getting. the rumors about equipment rooms looking like footlocker stock rooms is definitely true!

Wow a lot of players wore the new undershirt last night with some players having it but without the Nike Logo in the neck area.

Wow a lot of players wore the new undershirt last night with some players having it but without the Nike Logo in the neck area.

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

Originally Posted by sdotmiles

what cleats is Albert wearing?

Looking for a picture, but they looked like red and white 95 diamond fury's.
EDIT:

World_Series_Rangers__Miss_04_t_w600_h600.jpg

I dont feel like those were the cleats he was wearing at the plate.
For some reason he switched cleats. He was wearing the '95 Fury's

EDIT:

Originally Posted by flaco425

EDIT:

Thats what i thought he was wearing. They were sick too, Ive always loved those cleats.

Originally Posted by flaco425

EDIT:

Thats what i thought he was wearing. They were sick too, Ive always loved those cleats.

Yeah just saw him when he got beaned in the leg early in the game they had on the white/red retro Fury's...he wore them in red/silver last year too a few times as well. Good spot.

Yeah just saw him when he got beaned in the leg early in the game they had on the white/red retro Fury's...he wore them in red/silver last year too a few times as well. Good spot.

Back
Top Bottom