**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by money97

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by bEdEw24

anyone know where to get the wrist supporter Chris Young has in this picture??

http://c365781.r81.cf2.ra...iginal/chris%20young.JPG

cant buy them retail. gotta find a nike hookup. i have 2 navy ones that i got from a guy in the minors here who has a rep

Will they ever come out retail?
Highly doubt it. Nike just doesn't have a diverse baseball selection in terms of GR. Mizuno, benik, and others make support guards with the strap that you can buy online. (evoshield does too idk if the strap is something you can get GR though).

Originally Posted by bEdEw24

anyone know where to get the wrist supporter Chris Young has in this picture??

http://c365781.r81.cf2.ra...iginal/chris%20young.JPG

cant buy them retail. gotta find a nike hookup. i have 2 navy ones that i got from a guy in the minors here who has a rep

Highly doubt it. Nike just doesn't have a diverse baseball selection in terms of GR. Mizuno, benik, and others make support guards with the strap that you can buy online. (evoshield does too idk if the strap is something you can get GR though).

Yeah, Evoshield is coming out wiht one later this month/early Nov.

Just read on the Evoshield facebook page that the black one with a strap will be released late this month and that colors will be released early 2012

Just read on the Evoshield facebook page that the black one with a strap will be released late this month and that colors will be released early 2012

Originally Posted by theute44

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

honestly I'm not a big fan of those undershirts that a-rod and holliday on with their own little logos. Just wear the teams logo and maybe have your own logo on your cleats or bgs or something 

Ehh they are superstars, so getting custom Nike shirts doesn't bother me as long as they produce on the field. If anything anyone can get an ID shirt, Todd Helton did it for the Rockies as well as others.
5629645796_d1a4379edc_z.jpg
I'm willing to bet that is just one of the pro combat shirts that you can create on Nikeid, unless Helton has contracts with Adidas, Mizuno and Nike.  He used to wear camo hunting shirts under his jersey, but that was back in 07.
You are correct, style can be found in NikeID.

Originally Posted by theute44

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

honestly I'm not a big fan of those undershirts that a-rod and holliday on with their own little logos. Just wear the teams logo and maybe have your own logo on your cleats or bgs or something 

Ehh they are superstars, so getting custom Nike shirts doesn't bother me as long as they produce on the field. If anything anyone can get an ID shirt, Todd Helton did it for the Rockies as well as others.
5629645796_d1a4379edc_z.jpg
I'm willing to bet that is just one of the pro combat shirts that you can create on Nikeid, unless Helton has contracts with Adidas, Mizuno and Nike.  He used to wear camo hunting shirts under his jersey, but that was back in 07.
You are correct, style can be found in NikeID.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by eli2unc

Hey guys. Looking for a few pickups. I'm sure someone on the board can help me out:

1) Anyone have a contact for personalized Nike wristbands?

2) Is there anyone that still sells the Nike Pox shirts?

3) And probably one of the most elusive items, Nike Air Diamond Fury 3/4 (Griffey's) Size 12.

Thanks in advance guys. Had a hookup but he asked for his release from the Marlins so no more Nike hookups for me (smh)
1-You would probably need a Nike rep...player ones pop up on eBay from time to time...that's where I got mine last yr
2- They are pretty old now so I doubt you'd see one at an outline...eBay again probably best bet.

That's what I figured. Thanks for the reply. I'll be checking religiously like always. Unless I luck up and find another hookup. Here's to hoping...

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by eli2unc

Hey guys. Looking for a few pickups. I'm sure someone on the board can help me out:

1) Anyone have a contact for personalized Nike wristbands?

2) Is there anyone that still sells the Nike Pox shirts?

3) And probably one of the most elusive items, Nike Air Diamond Fury 3/4 (Griffey's) Size 12.

Thanks in advance guys. Had a hookup but he asked for his release from the Marlins so no more Nike hookups for me (smh)
1-You would probably need a Nike rep...player ones pop up on eBay from time to time...that's where I got mine last yr
2- They are pretty old now so I doubt you'd see one at an outline...eBay again probably best bet.

That's what I figured. Thanks for the reply. I'll be checking religiously like always. Unless I luck up and find another hookup. Here's to hoping...

I know they are pretty old, going back to the world series and all but these are pretty cool.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...oves&hash=item589024735c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...588f0681a8#ht_1855wt_952

I love the all white look. I wish i was a position player so I could swag out a little more. Being a pitcher I'm kinda limited to the glove and cleats!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/T...27b2a2ad00#ht_6339wt_952

This is pretty sick, obviously wouldnt pay 365 for one batting glove, but a look at what A-Rod use to rock back in texas.

I know they are pretty old, going back to the world series and all but these are pretty cool.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...oves&hash=item589024735c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...588f0681a8#ht_1855wt_952

I love the all white look. I wish i was a position player so I could swag out a little more. Being a pitcher I'm kinda limited to the glove and cleats!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/T...27b2a2ad00#ht_6339wt_952

This is pretty sick, obviously wouldnt pay 365 for one batting glove, but a look at what A-Rod use to rock back in texas.

Originally Posted by MP23

Cano's baselayer looks like the Therma Max shirt Nike brought out last year that was a combo of Therma-FIT and Dri-FIT; it was red inside and the exact black meshy look that Cano has on. Save for of course this one is a short sleeve version.

You mean this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item564651c2c0

Yes sir, that's the exact one I am talking about, nice find.
I managed to pick one up only difference I see on this one is the first early versions of this shirt was the sleeve logo was bigger and I think it just said Nike Pro
Cano's version maybe S/S or he had the sleeves cut off and Nike moved the logo to the center while the one I have is far left

Cano's baselayer looks like the Therma Max shirt Nike brought out last year that was a combo of Therma-FIT and Dri-FIT; it was red inside and the exact black meshy look that Cano has on. Save for of course this one is a short sleeve version.

You mean this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item564651c2c0

Yes sir, that's the exact one I am talking about, nice find.
I managed to pick one up only difference I see on this one is the first early versions of this shirt was the sleeve logo was bigger and I think it just said Nike Pro
Cano's version maybe S/S or he had the sleeves cut off and Nike moved the logo to the center while the one I have is far left

^, yeah mine i have is the mock that is in that ebay auction. Really comfy and I like the way they utilize the Dri-FIT with Therma-FIT fabric.

^, yeah mine i have is the mock that is in that ebay auction. Really comfy and I like the way they utilize the Dri-FIT with Therma-FIT fabric.

Can anyone shed some light on the re-release of the Diamond Elite batting gloves? I have not pulled the trigger on a pair because of the issue of the swoosh peeling off, and I read on here that they will be fixing this issue for the next release. I have been close to getting a grey/red pair since Eastbay first released them, but figured it was smart to wait and see what the next ones look like.

Can anyone shed some light on the re-release of the Diamond Elite batting gloves? I have not pulled the trigger on a pair because of the issue of the swoosh peeling off, and I read on here that they will be fixing this issue for the next release. I have been close to getting a grey/red pair since Eastbay first released them, but figured it was smart to wait and see what the next ones look like.

Originally Posted by doogie24

Not sure about the new ones but i used the pujols PE ones from BaseballExpress for about half my season plus practice and the swoosh never came off.

Not sure about the new ones but i used the pujols PE ones from BaseballExpress for about half my season plus practice and the swoosh never came off.

I used nike ID ones for home games all season and never had a problem either.

I used nike ID ones for home games all season and never had a problem either.

Back
Top Bottom