**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Couple cool pairs of cleats I've seen on eBay recently...Jordans are Drew Jones PE's and I have no idea what the other pair is...anyone know?

Couple cool pairs of cleats I've seen on eBay recently...Jordans are Drew Jones PE's and I have no idea what the other pair is...anyone know?

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Pretty excited to find both of these pairs of batting gloves. Been looking off and on for the last 2 seasons and found both pairs in my size from the same seller. Looks like they were MLB issued too and you can really notice the difference in leather quality. 

Nice pickup bro. I've been looking for the Sphere Elite's (White/Navy) for a long time now. Wish they'd bring them back.

Pretty excited to find both of these pairs of batting gloves. Been looking off and on for the last 2 seasons and found both pairs in my size from the same seller. Looks like they were MLB issued too and you can really notice the difference in leather quality. 

Nice pickup bro. I've been looking for the Sphere Elite's (White/Navy) for a long time now. Wish they'd bring them back.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

how hard is it to put a swoosh on the neck jesus

Hey I just got mine in and it has a swoosh on the neckline...btw Jesus is a good man
Thanks for the picture on this. Just bought a short sleeved myself to try out with our alt uni's for next year. 

Hey I just got mine in and it has a swoosh on the neckline...btw Jesus is a good man
Thanks for the picture on this. Just bought a short sleeved myself to try out with our alt uni's for next year. 

were are you guys getting the nike shirts with swoosh on neck. ive looked every wear and i have the one from baseballsavings...dont like that material

were are you guys getting the nike shirts with swoosh on neck. ive looked every wear and i have the one from baseballsavings...dont like that material

Back
Top Bottom