**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

@nikesource
those are fire. i saw a bunch of the sick older nike BGs on ebay but they were all XXL. I figured you would pick up some of them. good work
Yeah I'm almost hoping some of those that he still has get some bids soon so I don't buy anymore...I have 6 new pairs already for next season (I'm a sucker for BG's)

@nikesource
those are fire. i saw a bunch of the sick older nike BGs on ebay but they were all XXL. I figured you would pick up some of them. good work
Yeah I'm almost hoping some of those that he still has get some bids soon so I don't buy anymore...I have 6 new pairs already for next season (I'm a sucker for BG's)

Just saw these @ Ross.... Black/Maroon Zoom Coop MCS $17.99

Only 1 pair, size 13. Too big for me, had to leave them behind.

Just saw these @ Ross.... Black/Maroon Zoom Coop MCS $17.99

Only 1 pair, size 13. Too big for me, had to leave them behind.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

@nikesource
Nice find with both of those, I would love a pair of Sphere MVPs in white/red

Im the same way, I figure at 30-50 bucks a pop, it's a habit I can afford from time to time.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

@nikesource
Nice find with both of those, I would love a pair of Sphere MVPs in white/red

Im the same way, I figure at 30-50 bucks a pop, it's a habit I can afford from time to time.

NikeID just announced today on twitter that the shox gamers will be available for a preview iD on Facebook tomorrow!!!!!!! its official

NikeID just announced today on twitter that the shox gamers will be available for a preview iD on Facebook tomorrow!!!!!!! its official

I cant wait for those new id's to drop. I was thinking about getting the 2k4 lows but now have changed my mind. also wish today was 12/20

Back
Top Bottom