**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

up on eastbay
42171108_fr_sc7_whwolfgytnorg

post the link
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
18.2 oz $140

anyone els diggin the rolled up pants look for phillips??

reminds me of when i played in this pony league growing up ha my favorite years of playin baseball

anyone els diggin the rolled up pants look for phillips??

reminds me of when i played in this pony league growing up ha my favorite years of playin baseball

I'm trying to get some new pants and I was just hoping to get some input on what brands people would recommend. I'm looking at the Rawlings Pro Flares but I'm worried that the "relaxed fit" would be too baggy. I'd rather not end up looking like Manny.

I'm trying to get some new pants and I was just hoping to get some input on what brands people would recommend. I'm looking at the Rawlings Pro Flares but I'm worried that the "relaxed fit" would be too baggy. I'd rather not end up looking like Manny.

do not get the rawlings. victory gives you a really good fit. i also like the mizuno unhemmed (sorry i dont know the model fo the pants but theyre easy to find). we had to wear the rawlings this year and im really not feeling them they only have a 33 inch inseam.

do not get the rawlings. victory gives you a really good fit. i also like the mizuno unhemmed (sorry i dont know the model fo the pants but theyre easy to find). we had to wear the rawlings this year and im really not feeling them they only have a 33 inch inseam.

Back
Top Bottom