pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 thats a GREAT collection! wish i could see a picture with it all together

thanks ill do it as soon as i get a chance still missing a couple of things

Originally Posted by One3TD

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^i've always loved Victory, the fit and quality is unmatched, the price tag is the only negative

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go with Victory. What sizing would you recommend if I wear a 33/34 for regular pants?

there sizes are put like that, not m l xl or anything, i'd definitely go 34

Originally Posted by One3TD

^i've always loved Victory, the fit and quality is unmatched, the price tag is the only negative

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go with Victory. What sizing would you recommend if I wear a 33/34 for regular pants?

there sizes are put like that, not m l xl or anything, i'd definitely go 34

man those are pretty cool concept though. Remind me of the nike college football gloves with the logo. I'd like to have some

man those are pretty cool concept though. Remind me of the nike college football gloves with the logo. I'd like to have some

The Mauer cleats and trainers will be at nike's MOA store this Saturday morning so I'm hoping to get up there and snag a pair. I'll get pics up if I get lucky enough to get them.

The Mauer cleats and trainers will be at nike's MOA store this Saturday morning so I'm hoping to get up there and snag a pair. I'll get pics up if I get lucky enough to get them.

59fifty, older wood bats definitely do break easier, they become more porous. and a bat should last for 2 years if your using it for bp, its borderline impossible to break a bat during bp

eagles, i play at San Diego Mesa, im actually being recruited by USD and might be going on my official visit this weekend so i might see you there
Did you end up going to any of the USD games over this past weekend? I went to the second game Saturday and that was not a very good showing for them against a now 2-26 UNO squad 
embarassed.gif

59fifty, older wood bats definitely do break easier, they become more porous. and a bat should last for 2 years if your using it for bp, its borderline impossible to break a bat during bp

eagles, i play at San Diego Mesa, im actually being recruited by USD and might be going on my official visit this weekend so i might see you there
Did you end up going to any of the USD games over this past weekend? I went to the second game Saturday and that was not a very good showing for them against a now 2-26 UNO squad 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by eagles137

embarassed.gif
i didnt, i had a game myself and had to go on a field trip for my bio class 
eyes.gif
 haha
USD has really struggled all year, they looked terrified when i went to their game against Oregon, like they felt they shouldn't even be on the field with that caliber of a team

Originally Posted by eagles137

embarassed.gif
i didnt, i had a game myself and had to go on a field trip for my bio class 
eyes.gif
 haha
USD has really struggled all year, they looked terrified when i went to their game against Oregon, like they felt they shouldn't even be on the field with that caliber of a team

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Looks like Heyward has been wearing a new color BG's this week. Not the best picture but all I could find.
Heyward's collection of BGs

Back
Top Bottom