**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

^ OH YO. 
eek.gif
eek.gif

^ That shirt might be a problem (especially if they have it in Mariners colors 
nerd.gif

Those Hanley Boombahs look nice 
smokin.gif

I know a couple of you already saw it, but I made a collection post over in showcase. Here's couple things I thought some of you might enjoy seeing:

2ezqr83.jpg

2v9xnbl.jpg

10ni96r.jpg

14vodhd.jpg

1znld7b.jpg

2rmmurr.jpg

^ That shirt might be a problem (especially if they have it in Mariners colors 
nerd.gif

Those Hanley Boombahs look nice 
smokin.gif

I know a couple of you already saw it, but I made a collection post over in showcase. Here's couple things I thought some of you might enjoy seeing:

2ezqr83.jpg

2v9xnbl.jpg

10ni96r.jpg

14vodhd.jpg

1znld7b.jpg

2rmmurr.jpg

Woah did not see the collection post. Extremely jealous...great work!

I'm going to stop by my local D!cks this morning and grab one of the shirts if they have em I'll take some pics and see what colors they all have.

Woah did not see the collection post. Extremely jealous...great work!

I'm going to stop by my local D!cks this morning and grab one of the shirts if they have em I'll take some pics and see what colors they all have.

I saw that "Swingman Knows" shirt a few weeks ago at a ****'s. It was made of cotton though not Dri-Fit like the website says.

Anyways hopefully they make it in Mariner's colors
pimp.gif

I saw that "Swingman Knows" shirt a few weeks ago at a ****'s. It was made of cotton though not Dri-Fit like the website says.

Anyways hopefully they make it in Mariner's colors
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Syko28

^ can u check if they have any of the bg's?
Sorry I should of labeled the BG"s they are Oregon PE's I saw those on eBay. My D!cks didn't have the Swingman Knows shirt when I checked today. Anyway...found some nice Franklin BG's at Marshall's for $10 and then a decent Phiten Tornado necklace on sale for $20 at a local sporting goods store. 

Originally Posted by Syko28

^ can u check if they have any of the bg's?
Sorry I should of labeled the BG"s they are Oregon PE's I saw those on eBay. My D!cks didn't have the Swingman Knows shirt when I checked today. Anyway...found some nice Franklin BG's at Marshall's for $10 and then a decent Phiten Tornado necklace on sale for $20 at a local sporting goods store. 

Back
Top Bottom