**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Marky! Good to have you back around!
Thanks bud... I haven't found the time to post in a while, but I still got my eyes on cleats...

n6pzy0.jpg

Damon wearing silver Pumas... Boring cleats, but the fact that he's still wearing Pumas continues to blow my mind.
I love these cleats. Not boring IMO I own 3 pairs and they are very comfortable. What blows my mind is that Puma stopped making cleats. If you look back in the early 00's alot of players wore Pumas then around 06-07 they were gone

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Marky! Good to have you back around!
Thanks bud... I haven't found the time to post in a while, but I still got my eyes on cleats...

n6pzy0.jpg

Damon wearing silver Pumas... Boring cleats, but the fact that he's still wearing Pumas continues to blow my mind.
I love these cleats. Not boring IMO I own 3 pairs and they are very comfortable. What blows my mind is that Puma stopped making cleats. If you look back in the early 00's alot of players wore Pumas then around 06-07 they were gone

I remember rocking a pair of these in 2002-03 for my high school team and people hating on me because I was wearing Puma for baseball but I found em for $15 at a Dunham's and they were real comfy so I didn't care haha.

I remember rocking a pair of these in 2002-03 for my high school team and people hating on me because I was wearing Puma for baseball but I found em for $15 at a Dunham's and they were real comfy so I didn't care haha.

Originally Posted by One3TD

Originally Posted by trcask

Huarache TR Low "The Show"

DIALED
Went on Saturday to MOA, got the shirt but in red. The shoes were a dissapointment but if anyone would like a pair that can not grab them let me know and we can work something out. It's pretty easy for me to pick up a pair and ship them out.

Originally Posted by One3TD

Originally Posted by trcask

Huarache TR Low "The Show"

DIALED
Went on Saturday to MOA, got the shirt but in red. The shoes were a dissapointment but if anyone would like a pair that can not grab them let me know and we can work something out. It's pretty easy for me to pick up a pair and ship them out.

hey guys im planning to get some new custom ID elites and was wondering if you had any suggestions.. My team colors are technically brown and gold but no one likes that so we go black and white and gold for homes and all gray for away. I already have the grey huaraches for away but i wanted some white based home spikes to get on nike ID. Any suggestions? I want them to be based white with some black and gold (yellow). thanks guys

hey guys im planning to get some new custom ID elites and was wondering if you had any suggestions.. My team colors are technically brown and gold but no one likes that so we go black and white and gold for homes and all gray for away. I already have the grey huaraches for away but i wanted some white based home spikes to get on nike ID. Any suggestions? I want them to be based white with some black and gold (yellow). thanks guys

I will pay for a well played mauer shirt btw any color large or XL. potentially more than one hit me up if you have one or can get one.

Back
Top Bottom