**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

im surprised the J.R. edition this year isnt a swingman remix 2...i get to see Braun play everyday and he is still in his navy/gold swingman 1s ...but then again i see all the other Team Swingman players in the swingman 2s..idk maybe overall players like the swingman remix 1 more?? I just hope that the Swingman line is going good and will continue to release things in the future

im surprised the J.R. edition this year isnt a swingman remix 2...i get to see Braun play everyday and he is still in his navy/gold swingman 1s ...but then again i see all the other Team Swingman players in the swingman 2s..idk maybe overall players like the swingman remix 1 more?? I just hope that the Swingman line is going good and will continue to release things in the future

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Im pretty sure this has come up in past threads but whats the deal with nike catchers gear? can the general public not get the good stuff/would it be pointless to buy it retail of baseballexp or something because its not phenomenal quality

I have the gear and really like it. I don't think there is any difference from this stuff then what the pros have except for the way cooler color combos and what not. The only thing not for GR is the mask unless you find one on eastbay. I know a rep that can get one for $200 but I for how often I use my 2 piece It's not really worth it even though I want one in the worst way.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Im pretty sure this has come up in past threads but whats the deal with nike catchers gear? can the general public not get the good stuff/would it be pointless to buy it retail of baseballexp or something because its not phenomenal quality

I have the gear and really like it. I don't think there is any difference from this stuff then what the pros have except for the way cooler color combos and what not. The only thing not for GR is the mask unless you find one on eastbay. I know a rep that can get one for $200 but I for how often I use my 2 piece It's not really worth it even though I want one in the worst way.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Couple Nike Outlet finds yesterday...Yankees Hyper Cools are long sleeve and were only $14.99
nice you should send seome my way do they have any in red?

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Couple Nike Outlet finds yesterday...Yankees Hyper Cools are long sleeve and were only $14.99
nice you should send seome my way do they have any in red?

I've been wearing a few different pairs of Clippers for the past couple seasons, and I'm thinking about finally trying NIKEiD.
I'm leaning towards going with this pair. Any thoughts?

I've been wearing a few different pairs of Clippers for the past couple seasons, and I'm thinking about finally trying NIKEiD.
I'm leaning towards going with this pair. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom