**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by ignaciomlb43

How do you post pictures up on this? not a link but the picture itself

i upload to photobucket and then use the image code but you can do it by clicking the little mountain in the corner of the text box

Originally Posted by ignaciomlb43

How do you post pictures up on this? not a link but the picture itself

i upload to photobucket and then use the image code but you can do it by clicking the little mountain in the corner of the text box

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Ellsbury's cleats are really nice. Think the black/gray combo is my favorite going right now on Nike cleats.

I think it depends on the pants, white pants look nice with white accents and grey pants look good with grey accents

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Ellsbury's cleats are really nice. Think the black/gray combo is my favorite going right now on Nike cleats.

I think it depends on the pants, white pants look nice with white accents and grey pants look good with grey accents

Nothing too special but Crawford in Jordan Brand BG's he'd be a good Jordan Brand rep for baseball. Victorino in his new PE BG's as well. 

Nothing too special but Crawford in Jordan Brand BG's he'd be a good Jordan Brand rep for baseball. Victorino in his new PE BG's as well. 

^i wish JB would come out with a new style of batting glove, those have been around for a few years now

^i wish JB would come out with a new style of batting glove, those have been around for a few years now

IchiOutfit.JPG

Looks like Ichiro is wearing Livestrong Oakleys. And a ton of players are wearing Nike shades in that yahoo gallery

Looks like Ichiro is wearing Livestrong Oakleys. And a ton of players are wearing Nike shades in that yahoo gallery

Oh and does anybody find it a bit odd now that all three JB members in baseball are now on the Yankees???

Oh and does anybody find it a bit odd now that all three JB members in baseball are now on the Yankees???

Back
Top Bottom