**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

^Bobcat, those are called the Skylon Ace and yeah ignacio, those guys. Should spread the wealth a bit or add some new members. DJ and AJ are on the decline easily.

^Bobcat, those are called the Skylon Ace and yeah ignacio, those guys. Should spread the wealth a bit or add some new members. DJ and AJ are on the decline easily.

Originally Posted by ufbaseball15

My teammate from winterball just got to spring training and CC hooked him up with these

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Best thing in this thread. Wow how lucky!

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

82b264a61d999ac24d62ac442b36e481d2e3734f_r.jpg
619262d6f0938a424572174de5e8a2d6c680ae59_r.jpg
Those Tulo bgs are fire man nice pickup
It looks like they changed these half zip jackets adding the little grey strip in the back and Pujols rocking the all white/all red elites 

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

82b264a61d999ac24d62ac442b36e481d2e3734f_r.jpg
619262d6f0938a424572174de5e8a2d6c680ae59_r.jpg
Those Tulo bgs are fire man nice pickup
It looks like they changed these half zip jackets adding the little grey strip in the back and Pujols rocking the all white/all red elites 

He was wearing his PE version the other day I remember. I'm sure Nike hooks him up with a ton of different styles to choose from during spring training. I'd be curious to know from somebody on the inside what if he decides he doesn't want to wear his PE version they marketed? Would be interesting to know how that works out in terms of what he's required to wear and what the player has a say in.

He was wearing his PE version the other day I remember. I'm sure Nike hooks him up with a ton of different styles to choose from during spring training. I'd be curious to know from somebody on the inside what if he decides he doesn't want to wear his PE version they marketed? Would be interesting to know how that works out in terms of what he's required to wear and what the player has a say in.

Thats a bad move by Phillip's under armour on any player is gross, he prob got a big deal for it though

Thats a bad move by Phillip's under armour on any player is gross, he prob got a big deal for it though

^yea he tweeted awhile ago that he signed a contract with underarmour...which means no more griffey/swingman cleats for him
frown.gif
i remember last year he wore griffey max 1s a couple times

^yea he tweeted awhile ago that he signed a contract with underarmour...which means no more griffey/swingman cleats for him
frown.gif
i remember last year he wore griffey max 1s a couple times

How could you switch from swingman to UA? Money? I would pay to wear swingman PE's esp with the Cincy colored 1's

How could you switch from swingman to UA? Money? I would pay to wear swingman PE's esp with the Cincy colored 1's

Originally Posted by ignaciomlb43

Who would go from Nike to UA!? i sure as heck wouldnt!

UA must have given him a better contract than Nike. Good for UA, they need all the help they can get in the shoe market

Back
Top Bottom