**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

There is no way in hell those cleats Crawford is wearing are NB. Dude is Nike-kitted. Those actually look like those prototype Lebrons that we saw on a couple pages back. But if I am wrong, so be it

^Page 33 to be exact, although now that I take a closer look, the strap doesn't appear to be on those cleats CC is wearing.....

^Page 33 to be exact, although now that I take a closer look, the strap doesn't appear to be on those cleats CC is wearing.....

Yup it's some Jordan custom PE for him, saw an article a while back something about him joining Team Jordan etc...

Yup it's some Jordan custom PE for him, saw an article a while back something about him joining Team Jordan etc...

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Makes sense, with the jordan batting gloves too.

0426%20Dustin%20Pedroia.JPG

beautiful New Balance

Hi guys, i show you the new gift that God shipped to me:
roll.gif

I play in many teams, not made for a specific one.. the Yellow accent was my idea to take some difference about normal colors.. definitely i will order another pair of this wonderful cleats.

Hi guys, i show you the new gift that God shipped to me:
roll.gif

I play in many teams, not made for a specific one.. the Yellow accent was my idea to take some difference about normal colors.. definitely i will order another pair of this wonderful cleats.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

MAYBE something similar to this? I called Nike and they didn't know anything. They kept insisting they are not Nike's because if they were they would have least have a swoosh on them. He said it could be that someone lent him a pair for that one game perhaps. I was like
grin.gif
. Sooner or later he will break them out again and will probably be a hybrid of an old Jordan shoe mixed in with something. But I really thought you hit it on the nail with the Lebron custom cleat.
jordan-black-cat-trainer-black-white.jpg

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

MAYBE something similar to this? I called Nike and they didn't know anything. They kept insisting they are not Nike's because if they were they would have least have a swoosh on them. He said it could be that someone lent him a pair for that one game perhaps. I was like
grin.gif
. Sooner or later he will break them out again and will probably be a hybrid of an old Jordan shoe mixed in with something. But I really thought you hit it on the nail with the Lebron custom cleat.
jordan-black-cat-trainer-black-white.jpg

Back
Top Bottom