**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

So guys, was at the Scottsdale Nike store and came across some cool grey Diamond Elite's, they look great in person!

So guys, was at the Scottsdale Nike store and came across some cool grey Diamond Elite's, they look great in person!

Originally Posted by nickj123

Love those shoes! Had the same pair but took them back because of the flywire. Really really wish they were mesh.

Originally Posted by nickj123

Love those shoes! Had the same pair but took them back because of the flywire. Really really wish they were mesh.

Originally Posted by eagles137

Love those shoes! Had the same pair but took them back because of the flywire. Really really wish they were mesh.I love tghe
I really like the look of the flywire, but would I be smart to get breatheable mesh instead, as flywire creases easily? I have been close to pulling the trigger on a pair of Elites with a similar color scheme to the cool greys. Not a fan of the way the performance synthetic looks, but it seems like that may be the best material if you want your cleats staying in good condition for a while. Any insight from guys who own a pair would be appreciated.

Love those shoes! Had the same pair but took them back because of the flywire. Really really wish they were mesh.I love tghe
I really like the look of the flywire, but would I be smart to get breatheable mesh instead, as flywire creases easily? I have been close to pulling the trigger on a pair of Elites with a similar color scheme to the cool greys. Not a fan of the way the performance synthetic looks, but it seems like that may be the best material if you want your cleats staying in good condition for a while. Any insight from guys who own a pair would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by doogie24

I did a little testing on what your talking about, I bought the cool grey cleats above from the nike store. With their policy you can wear them as much as you want for 30 days and take them back if you don't like them. The flywire does look nice for the grey but I just don't think it's as comfy as the mesh. It felt a little painful at times to cut and what not. I ended up going mesh and they are very very comfy and they look nice. They really don't get that dirty either. I just wash the toe cap after every so often. If you could get grey I don't think they would look to bad either. But if you live by a nike store I would see if they have the same policy and just buy both pairs and take back what ever one you don't want. And I would stay away from the performance synthetic, it gets fairly stiff and it looks kinda ugly.

Originally Posted by doogie24

I did a little testing on what your talking about, I bought the cool grey cleats above from the nike store. With their policy you can wear them as much as you want for 30 days and take them back if you don't like them. The flywire does look nice for the grey but I just don't think it's as comfy as the mesh. It felt a little painful at times to cut and what not. I ended up going mesh and they are very very comfy and they look nice. They really don't get that dirty either. I just wash the toe cap after every so often. If you could get grey I don't think they would look to bad either. But if you live by a nike store I would see if they have the same policy and just buy both pairs and take back what ever one you don't want. And I would stay away from the performance synthetic, it gets fairly stiff and it looks kinda ugly.

Originally Posted by Syko28

quick pic of all my stuff for this season

im in dire need of a new first basemen mitt had this one for 5 years now lol
Thats a sick swingman wristband, where did you find that thing?
I have a swingman sweatband too its white tho got it a while back. The Red one is the truth my man

Originally Posted by Syko28

quick pic of all my stuff for this season

im in dire need of a new first basemen mitt had this one for 5 years now lol
Thats a sick swingman wristband, where did you find that thing?
I have a swingman sweatband too its white tho got it a while back. The Red one is the truth my man

Back
Top Bottom