**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Quick question fellas, have any of you ever sharpied in your cleats? If so, how did they hold up? The only pair of mcs cleats I have right now I got from my buddy that plays for the Orioles so they're black and orange, and i need to black them out for this next week due to a foot injury.
Check out my photos, I have some pictures at different stages of sharpie-ing. The black layer has lasted around 2 months of practice/games every day and is just starting to wear off (a quick little touch up will fix it though in a couple minutes)

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Quick question fellas, have any of you ever sharpied in your cleats? If so, how did they hold up? The only pair of mcs cleats I have right now I got from my buddy that plays for the Orioles so they're black and orange, and i need to black them out for this next week due to a foot injury.
Check out my photos, I have some pictures at different stages of sharpie-ing. The black layer has lasted around 2 months of practice/games every day and is just starting to wear off (a quick little touch up will fix it though in a couple minutes)

Anyone have any pictures of Jeter's away jordan BG's? pretty cool colorway that I haven't been able to find pics of (grey leather with blue)

Anyone have any pictures of Jeter's away jordan BG's? pretty cool colorway that I haven't been able to find pics of (grey leather with blue)

Originally Posted by sfandy

ny_u_jeter_b1_300.jpg
ny_a_jeter01_300.jpg

Actually I like those turf MVP's but I am also a sucker for turf shoes. I noticed Jason Heyward switched to a Rawlings fielding glove though.....

Actually I like those turf MVP's but I am also a sucker for turf shoes. I noticed Jason Heyward switched to a Rawlings fielding glove though.....

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Marky! Good to have you back around!
Thanks bud... I haven't found the time to post in a while, but I still got my eyes on cleats...

n6pzy0.jpg

Damon wearing silver Pumas... Boring cleats, but the fact that he's still wearing Pumas continues to blow my mind.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Marky! Good to have you back around!
Thanks bud... I haven't found the time to post in a while, but I still got my eyes on cleats...

n6pzy0.jpg

Damon wearing silver Pumas... Boring cleats, but the fact that he's still wearing Pumas continues to blow my mind.

Back
Top Bottom