**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by woknwollace

check out the embossing on arthur rhodes nike glove in the latest sports Illustrated pg 54, I'll try to post a pick later. 
pimp.gif

saw that as well. its
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by woknwollace

check out the embossing on arthur rhodes nike glove in the latest sports Illustrated pg 54, I'll try to post a pick later. 
pimp.gif

saw that as well. its
pimp.gif

depth of the crown. crown being the head part of the hat (everything but the brim)

the low crown hats have a more shallow crown so they arent as boxy like new eras are. being someone with a big head, i hate hats like this...like the richardsons i had to wear in HS.

also those Tulo cleats are straight fire

depth of the crown. crown being the head part of the hat (everything but the brim)

the low crown hats have a more shallow crown so they arent as boxy like new eras are. being someone with a big head, i hate hats like this...like the richardsons i had to wear in HS.

also those Tulo cleats are straight fire

Originally Posted by spidermena

Originally Posted by larrivee7

2ezqr83.jpg

Just bought these on ebay for 75

Wasn't this exact pair, still got mine
tongue.gif
 I saw those listed though. Mine could be had for cheaper, if anyone was so inclined.... 
nerd.gif

I need to track down a low crown, I don't do 5950s usually but I might try one of those.

2ezqr83.jpg

tongue.gif
 I saw those listed though. Mine could be had for cheaper, if anyone was so inclined.... 
nerd.gif

I need to track down a low crown, I don't do 5950s usually but I might try one of those.

2ezqr83.jpg

tongue.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah not yours and couldve shouldve wouldve didn't sell them for cheaper
grin.gif
. I like the white griffey max you have with the huge nike swoosh. Those are REAL NIIIIIICE! I use to own a pair back when I was a little kid. I would die to see if anyone had the actual K-Lo model those were my favorite cleats I ever owned

2ezqr83.jpg

tongue.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah not yours and couldve shouldve wouldve didn't sell them for cheaper
grin.gif
. I like the white griffey max you have with the huge nike swoosh. Those are REAL NIIIIIICE! I use to own a pair back when I was a little kid. I would die to see if anyone had the actual K-Lo model those were my favorite cleats I ever owned

112777406.jpg

113813713.jpg

McCutchen:1°mizuno, 2°rawlings and now nike? what model is it?
like i think, is it only for PRO player 2011?

112777406.jpg

113813713.jpg

McCutchen:1°mizuno, 2°rawlings and now nike? what model is it?
like i think, is it only for PRO player 2011?

Back
Top Bottom