**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Wasn't a fan of this round of cleats from Nike, Under Armour, etc. (Show Elite IIs, Shox Fuse IIs, Diamond Elite, Huarache, and UA's Natural IIs, Heater III, Yard 5/8, etc.) When should we start seeing some new stuff? I know that last year, around late May, Early june the Diamond Elites started popping up.

I know a lot of that stuff was All-Star game related, so we may have another month or so until pictures of that stuff starts getting leaked.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Wasn't a fan of this round of cleats from Nike, Under Armour, etc. (Show Elite IIs, Shox Fuse IIs, Diamond Elite, Huarache, and UA's Natural IIs, Heater III, Yard 5/8, etc.) When should we start seeing some new stuff? I know that last year, around late May, Early june the Diamond Elites started popping up.

I know a lot of that stuff was All-Star game related, so we may have another month or so until pictures of that stuff starts getting leaked.

^i was going to buy one a few months back but they don't even go to 34, i ended up getting a 35 trinity and im definitely glad i did

^i was going to buy one a few months back but they don't even go to 34, i ended up getting a 35 trinity and im definitely glad i did

That top pair in red...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spidermena

Nice stuff man! I loved those Zoom Threat SPs, had a couple pairs. I had that colorway back in high school, but I blacked out the silver except for a line around the swoosh. And my first pair I had were some iDs that I made that were 
pimp.gif
. That was in the first run of iD for cleats IIRC. 2001 I think? I need to dig around and find those...

Originally Posted by spidermena

Nice stuff man! I loved those Zoom Threat SPs, had a couple pairs. I had that colorway back in high school, but I blacked out the silver except for a line around the swoosh. And my first pair I had were some iDs that I made that were 
pimp.gif
. That was in the first run of iD for cleats IIRC. 2001 I think? I need to dig around and find those...

I'm so angry today! I got out of class literally seconds too late to put in my last vote on some Jackie Robinson edition swingman trainers. They ended up selling for $76 after only being tried on (so barely even worn)!!!! Just wondering, did anyone on here get them?

I'm so angry today! I got out of class literally seconds too late to put in my last vote on some Jackie Robinson edition swingman trainers. They ended up selling for $76 after only being tried on (so barely even worn)!!!! Just wondering, did anyone on here get them?

Got these for $8.80 after discounts from BaseballSavings. Didn't last long they were sold out a few minutes after I ordered 2 pairs. 

Got these for $8.80 after discounts from BaseballSavings. Didn't last long they were sold out a few minutes after I ordered 2 pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom