**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

check out these...
b5e6fc3f8db0b7a975116a1d6f9840f5-getty-109237044vd021_tampa_bay_ra.jpg
ap-201106051629593548968.jpg

anyone see pujol's BG's against the Cubs? i saw them on tv and they were all white with a red swoosh but the swoosh was considerably smaller than the diamond elite pro gloves

anyone see pujol's BG's against the Cubs? i saw them on tv and they were all white with a red swoosh but the swoosh was considerably smaller than the diamond elite pro gloves

they have a ton of those swingman batting gloves, royal/black and red/black at Gabriel Brothers in Pittsburgh North Hills (McIntyre Square).

they have a ton of those swingman batting gloves, royal/black and red/black at Gabriel Brothers in Pittsburgh North Hills (McIntyre Square).

Arroyo is still in the same Nikes he has been wearing for years now. After looking through some pics, noticed that he hasnt changed since them since 2001. Looks like the same cleat, but with a bigger swoosh.

Arroyo is still in the same Nikes he has been wearing for years now. After looking through some pics, noticed that he hasnt changed since them since 2001. Looks like the same cleat, but with a bigger swoosh.

It doesn't matter how I got them ha, it's that I have them and I don't think I'll ever sell them, but if I ever did they wouldnt be anywhere near cheap.

It doesn't matter how I got them ha, it's that I have them and I don't think I'll ever sell them, but if I ever did they wouldnt be anywhere near cheap.

doogie24, those are the Zoom 3.5, part of Nike's Speed Series back in the day. They had that silo along with Power and Show. Its funny you mention that cleat because I remember years back in the MLB Cleats/Gloves, somebody had asked bout what cleats Arroyo wears and I knew what they were and just have remembered em to this day. Its truly amazing he hasn't changed cleats once!

doogie24, those are the Zoom 3.5, part of Nike's Speed Series back in the day. They had that silo along with Power and Show. Its funny you mention that cleat because I remember years back in the MLB Cleats/Gloves, somebody had asked bout what cleats Arroyo wears and I knew what they were and just have remembered em to this day. Its truly amazing he hasn't changed cleats once!

Back
Top Bottom