**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by Javy12

For those of you that like Wilson A2000's or A2K's, i know a guy in Chicago that gets gloves(2012's gloves yet to be release) from the wilson headquarters. Contact me if you are interested on buying at [email protected] here are some the gloves he has for sale;
Cliff Floyd PI $250

Most A2000 are $150 and A2K's are $200-$220

Is that an infield trap eze(top left A2K)?

Originally Posted by Javy12

For those of you that like Wilson A2000's or A2K's, i know a guy in Chicago that gets gloves(2012's gloves yet to be release) from the wilson headquarters. Contact me if you are interested on buying at [email protected] here are some the gloves he has for sale;
Cliff Floyd PI $250

Most A2000 are $150 and A2K's are $200-$220

Is that an infield trap eze(top left A2K)?

A few more HR-derby pics...
x999.jpg
x999.jpg
x999.jpg
x999.jpg
x999.jpg

x999.jpg
x999.jpg

Boca...

x999.jpg

Misc.

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

I have been waiting to see some zig tech cleats and Ortiz didn't disappoint at all. I cant wait to see what the players are gonna bring out in tonights game!

I have been waiting to see some zig tech cleats and Ortiz didn't disappoint at all. I cant wait to see what the players are gonna bring out in tonights game!

Originally Posted by spidermena

Got to hold a pair and take pics when I was down in East cobb they are pretty cool. 

Originally Posted by spidermena

Got to hold a pair and take pics when I was down in East cobb they are pretty cool. 

Back
Top Bottom