**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by SinnerP

No way! 
eek.gif

x999.jpg
1000x.jpg

Hate to spoil the fun, but those are simply from customcleats.com. You can tell if you look at the sole and cleats.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

No way! 
eek.gif
Hate to spoil the fun, but those are simply from customcleats.com. You can tell if you look at the sole and cleats.
Yes, I know.  I was more 
eek.gif
 at the fact that it's a big-leaguer wearing those. 

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

No way! 
eek.gif
Yes, I know.  I was more 
eek.gif
 at the fact that it's a big-leaguer wearing those. 

Kevin Frandsen from the phillies minor league system is wearing these all month I guess for a livestrong promotion or something, I'm all for beating cancer but these are some ronald mcdonald deals

Kevin Frandsen from the phillies minor league system is wearing these all month I guess for a livestrong promotion or something, I'm all for beating cancer but these are some ronald mcdonald deals

Originally Posted by nickj123

are you kidding me? those are sick!

Originally Posted by nickj123

are you kidding me? those are sick!

Did anyone notice that Darwin Barney of the Cubs, who is a Nike guy all the way, wore Kosuke Fukudome's Asics cleats today? I am sure it was a show of support for a former teammate.......

Did anyone notice that Darwin Barney of the Cubs, who is a Nike guy all the way, wore Kosuke Fukudome's Asics cleats today? I am sure it was a show of support for a former teammate.......

Originally Posted by Sbreezy

cleats%20zigtech%20cleats_2.jpg

45058_la.jpg

I wonder if reebok will come out with the zig tech cleats

Lol he looks mad thin now, nice knee scab. btw David why do you have a replica jersey hanging on the left side of you?

Originally Posted by Sbreezy

cleats%20zigtech%20cleats_2.jpg

45058_la.jpg

I wonder if reebok will come out with the zig tech cleats

Lol he looks mad thin now, nice knee scab. btw David why do you have a replica jersey hanging on the left side of you?

Back
Top Bottom