**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

I'm surprised Crawford and Sabathia aren't in violation of uniform regulations for wearing mostly gray cleats. I know the NFL and NBA are pretty specific about the colors that one's cleats can and can't be.

Originally Posted by money97

What do you guys like better SamBat or Marucci? I was thinking of getting another wood bat and I wanted get a SamBat or Marucci.

Definitely go with marucci. I've heard from multiple people that sam bats have been declining in quality recently, and every marucci I've used has been excellent and durable

What do you guys like better SamBat or Marucci? I was thinking of getting another wood bat and I wanted get a SamBat or Marucci.

Definitely go with marucci. I've heard from multiple people that sam bats have been declining in quality recently, and every marucci I've used has been excellent and durable

Originally Posted by sfandy

i'm swinging a marucci right now and love it. ever since sam sold the company and quit making them himself a few years ago they've slowly been declining ever since. one of my team mates just bought one and there is nothing about it that justifies the $125 price tag

i'm swinging a marucci right now and love it. ever since sam sold the company and quit making them himself a few years ago they've slowly been declining ever since. one of my team mates just bought one and there is nothing about it that justifies the $125 price tag

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Alright thanks guys. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Alright thanks guys. 
pimp.gif

I always thought football cleats would work well in the outfield, but on a catcher? Not so sure. The round studs on the bottom of the Speed TD and Carbon Vapor aren't really the right shape or size for dirt, I think they'd have trouble gaining traction on the infield.

I will say, though, that (aside from the Mizuno Lite Vapor G2) the newest Speed TD is more comfortable than any other baseball cleat I've ever worn.

I always thought football cleats would work well in the outfield, but on a catcher? Not so sure. The round studs on the bottom of the Speed TD and Carbon Vapor aren't really the right shape or size for dirt, I think they'd have trouble gaining traction on the infield.

I will say, though, that (aside from the Mizuno Lite Vapor G2) the newest Speed TD is more comfortable than any other baseball cleat I've ever worn.

damn braun has too much swag. those Bgs and cleats are straight fire. I saw a pair of that away colorway BGs on ebay i didnt win them though. anyone on here get em?

damn braun has too much swag. those Bgs and cleats are straight fire. I saw a pair of that away colorway BGs on ebay i didnt win them though. anyone on here get em?

Back
Top Bottom