**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Somebody got his/her hands on Pujols left overs from the season...those red/silver Diamond Fury's are one of the nicest cleats I've ever seen. Still trying to wrap my head around that game tonight also, unbelievable! 

those red/silver ones are so dope.

-Tyler

Somebody got his/her hands on Pujols left overs from the season...those red/silver Diamond Fury's are one of the nicest cleats I've ever seen. Still trying to wrap my head around that game tonight also, unbelievable! 

those red/silver ones are so dope.

-Tyler

Picked these up today...apparently they were release in Japan. I know Eastbay had the light blue colorway and then we didn't see anything else in terms of colors.

Picked these up today...apparently they were release in Japan. I know Eastbay had the light blue colorway and then we didn't see anything else in terms of colors.

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

Anybody heard of Chandler bat...in Norristown Pa...if so how do u like it and where do u order??
I didn't search through it but here is the twitter feed for the company. I'm guessing you can find out on there or ask. They have a website in the works.
rxsports is the twitter feed for the company (sorry the link didn't work)

Anybody heard of Chandler bat...in Norristown Pa...if so how do u like it and where do u order??
I didn't search through it but here is the twitter feed for the company. I'm guessing you can find out on there or ask. They have a website in the works.
rxsports is the twitter feed for the company (sorry the link didn't work)

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Are you kidding me they are all sold out?
pMLB2-11542654dt.jpg
Must of been a really limited size run b/c I was waiting until they got down to like 40-50 before I grabbed one...so much for that.

pMLB2-11542654dt.jpg
Must of been a really limited size run b/c I was waiting until they got down to like 40-50 before I grabbed one...so much for that.

pMLB2-11542654dt.jpg
Amazing how last year no one bought any and now this year with the price being doubled people bought them...truly weird. Just hoping this style will run into MLB next year. My guess maybe not because of the price tag but then again these sold out so one never knows. Btw NIKE.com had no clue what this shirt was nor was it offered on their site, pathetic

pMLB2-11542654dt.jpg
Amazing how last year no one bought any and now this year with the price being doubled people bought them...truly weird. Just hoping this style will run into MLB next year. My guess maybe not because of the price tag but then again these sold out so one never knows. Btw NIKE.com had no clue what this shirt was nor was it offered on their site, pathetic

Just got two. Fully customizable, excellent wood bats. I am a friend of David Chandler the guy who owns the company. The number you can order from is 877-497-2287.
Way better than any Marucci I have ever used. (SC21, RH6, AP5, CU26) I am a big 141 fan, so I got two black 141s. Ill post pictures if you want to see them. Dave also gave me a training bat, 28in/33.5oz
three t-shirts, and two hats.

Just got two. Fully customizable, excellent wood bats. I am a friend of David Chandler the guy who owns the company. The number you can order from is 877-497-2287.
Way better than any Marucci I have ever used. (SC21, RH6, AP5, CU26) I am a big 141 fan, so I got two black 141s. Ill post pictures if you want to see them. Dave also gave me a training bat, 28in/33.5oz

Originally Posted by jlynn882

Excellent please post pics. I was leaning towards getting some Axis Bats but reading this I might reconsider

Excellent please post pics. I was leaning towards getting some Axis Bats but reading this I might reconsider

Where do they write their options for ordering a bat, or do you have to do it all over the phone?

Where do they write their options for ordering a bat, or do you have to do it all over the phone?

I heard about the bats last year they sound really good, but $175 for a wood bat, that's a little much.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8245986

I heard about the bats last year they sound really good, but $175 for a wood bat, that's a little much.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8245986

85516466cbceaa794a0e93c9a9d17c622479114a_r.jpg

85516466cbceaa794a0e93c9a9d17c622479114a_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom