**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by nickj123

cool article, also solves the mystery of a couple pages ago of what cleats he was wearing this whole time.
http://@%$!@%*+!@+*+.com/news/interview-vance-worley-of-the-philadelphia-phillies/

oh, well it won't work but if you go to sole collector you can find the vance worley article
Those K-Lo's man oh man...sick colorway

Originally Posted by nickj123

cool article, also solves the mystery of a couple pages ago of what cleats he was wearing this whole time.
http://@%$!@%*+!@+*+.com/news/interview-vance-worley-of-the-philadelphia-phillies/

oh, well it won't work but if you go to sole collector you can find the vance worley article
Those K-Lo's man oh man...sick colorway

Did anyone notice how Yadier Molina was wearing a pair of Pujol's cleats? I had to pause and take a double take but when he got on 2nd base, the camera focused on him tying his cleats and it had the WWJD on the side and the Albert batting stance logo on the tongue. I had never seen him with those before, he usually just wears the Air Max Diamond Ely Elite. But he had to have switched during the game because he started out wearing the Maxes.

Did anyone notice how Yadier Molina was wearing a pair of Pujol's cleats? I had to pause and take a double take but when he got on 2nd base, the camera focused on him tying his cleats and it had the WWJD on the side and the Albert batting stance logo on the tongue. I had never seen him with those before, he usually just wears the Air Max Diamond Ely Elite. But he had to have switched during the game because he started out wearing the Maxes.

Originally Posted by MP23

He also uses his bat as well. I guess he wants to be Albert by using his stuff, hope he doesn't use his underwear as well ewwwww
alien.gif

Originally Posted by MP23

He also uses his bat as well. I guess he wants to be Albert by using his stuff, hope he doesn't use his underwear as well ewwwww
alien.gif

Any idea as to when the new Nike gloves will be coming out this year? Seemed like it was right around season time last year, I just dont know if I want to wait that long or bid hard on this Hellickson glove thats on Ebay right now.

Any idea as to when the new Nike gloves will be coming out this year? Seemed like it was right around season time last year, I just dont know if I want to wait that long or bid hard on this Hellickson glove thats on Ebay right now.

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Finally found a Marucci bat below retail going to give it a shot this winter.

Where do you play ball at?
I just play on a men's league team in WI that serves as a summer league for a lot of local and former college players etc I coach a high school team and have a make shift cage at my house so I hit a lot in the winter...how about you? It would be kind of cool to know where everyone on the thread plays (position and school/league) actually I've wondered that a few times. 

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Finally found a Marucci bat below retail going to give it a shot this winter.

Where do you play ball at?
I just play on a men's league team in WI that serves as a summer league for a lot of local and former college players etc I coach a high school team and have a make shift cage at my house so I hit a lot in the winter...how about you? It would be kind of cool to know where everyone on the thread plays (position and school/league) actually I've wondered that a few times. 

Somebody got his/her hands on Pujols left overs from the season...those red/silver Diamond Fury's are one of the nicest cleats I've ever seen. Still trying to wrap my head around that game tonight also, unbelievable! 

Somebody got his/her hands on Pujols left overs from the season...those red/silver Diamond Fury's are one of the nicest cleats I've ever seen. Still trying to wrap my head around that game tonight also, unbelievable! 

nikesourceseller wrote:

I play at Lewis-Clark State which is an NAIA school in Lewiston Idaho. Our program has won 16 national titles and won 3 in a row before I got here but im now a senior and we have went 1-2 in the national tourney every year since Ive been here so we havent been living up to the program expectations. I'm a pitcher, one last chance to get a ring and hopefully sign a contract if my senior year goes as expected.

Back
Top Bottom