***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Last edited:
My ross never has anything great but was on that side oftown so said what the heck ... they had a pair of Jordan cleats

View media item 694382

and i bought a pro combat cold gear sleeves for $20

They had a ton of kobe 7s

Last edited:
anybody know what kind of pants these are ?? i like the kinda tight fit but long and loose enough to still fit over the cleats.

If anybody here is considering buying the new New Balance Camo Pedroia's or any other type of New Balance gear, I have $86.86 in online credit there that I could email the code to for like $70. Let me know. 

anybody know what kind of pants these are ?? i like the kinda tight fit but long and loose enough to still fit over the cleats.
Can't say on those specifically but my favorite pants are the discontinued mizuno 37" inseam pants. They fit almost identical to those. Can find them on random sites.

Anyone know how the pros get the nike undershirts that fit just at the elbow? Not short sleeve not longsleeve. More like half sleeve not 3/4. Maybe Chez has some.
Or are they longsleeves just nicely cut with a good seeing job?

Lastly, same question about the therma base pullovers. Do they come to the players like this? Or is this a homemade type job?

Like this Mariano Rivera therma baseView media item 698880

Last edited:
Anyone know how the pros get the nike undershirts that fit just at the elbow? Not short sleeve not longsleeve. More like half sleeve not 3/4. Maybe Chez has some.
Or are they longsleeves just nicely cut with a good seeing job?

Lastly, same question about the therma base pullovers. Do they come to the players like this? Or is this a homemade type job?

Like this Mariano Rivera therma baseView media item 698880

As for the 3/4 sleeves i believe Adam jones had some made for him. They are swingman undershirts. The rest of the players that wear 3/4 sleeves, the clubhouse equip manager cuts it for them cleanly. Some get it tailored afterwards and some do not.
They use to do it for the old majestic therma pullovers. They use to cut it halfway or 3/4 for players. ARod was known to do this. I asked majestic why not make short sleeve versions of the pullovers. They said there wouldn't be a retail market for them. Rolling my eyes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom