***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Anyone watching the Red Sox and Orioles?

The Red Sox's new BP hat doesn't match the color of the jersey. The hat is much darker than the jersey. Looks pretty bad lol

anybody know the quality of a diamond elite pro trapeze ? worth $200?
I have a nike diamond elite pro trapeze outfield and infield gloves.. the one that comes with the break in mallet right?  i bought it for $200 at the nike outlet on sale from $400 normally.  the leather is fairly high quality and very soft. i never actually used the outfield trapeze model but i have been using the infield trapeze version lately.  you really have to build the pocket with the mallet they provide.  i dont see this as much of a problem with the outfield version because its formed well as is.  i would say it is equal in quality to the rawlings pro preferred gloves (which go for $300).. slightly lighter as well.  hope that helps

^^^ thats a good look.. i will definitely try that on my hurraches.. 

i tried the blues on my 2k's during fall ball and thought i would share.. cleats are a year old but the blue really popped on them nicely. 

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

View media item 292380
Anyone have any idea if this is the new pro combat shirt? Can't really tell.

When the pictures were briefly up on MLB.com, they appeared to have larger logos like this.

if only Nike became the official maker of MLB jerseys and equipment like they are with the NFL now

I wonder if Nike has a Patent on that type of team logo style when putting your hands together? If so, these gloves will be short lived.

More and more guys are moving away from the Nike fielding gloves. J-Roll switched after being with Nike since the start of his career, CC now has the marucci after being with Nike since day one, Jason Heyward rocked a Nike glove his first year, now to a Rawlings. I mean even Pujols started out with a Nike mitt and now wears Wilson. Its a lil odd to see.

More and more guys are moving away from the Nike fielding gloves. J-Roll switched after being with Nike since the start of his career, CC now has the marucci after being with Nike since day one, Jason Heyward rocked a Nike glove his first year, now to a Rawlings. I mean even Pujols started out with a Nike mitt and now wears Wilson. Its a lil odd to see.
View media item 292958I think pujols is still with Rawlings I could be wrong and from what I heard in the past nike gets their gloves from Rawlings not sure how true this is

Going back to the compression/fitted conversation.....

I just got the Pro Combat Fitted SS MLB top last week and finally tried it on..... It's freaking huge! the arms aren't "fitted" at all..... it's much more loose and almost baggy compared to the Pro Combat Hypercool that I have...... Very disappointing.

Finally, if you want true compression, I LOVE the football model, the Hypercool ½ sleeve. it's very supportive and the sleeve his me right at the elbow...... I got both of mine (white and black) @ Ross/Marshalls for like $15.

Good luck!

Pro Combat Fitted SS MLB pic stolen from ebay

Nike Pro Combat Hypercool SS (stock pic,Mine is Mariners)

Hypercool ½ Sleeve pic stolen from ebay

Last edited:
^, yeah good work man I was thinking either Rawlings or Wilson that he wore, I couldn't get a clear pic of the one posted above so I guessed lol. I think they used to but not anymore. I know the real nice Elite ones are made in Japan.

I think pujols is still with Rawlings I could be wrong and from what I heard in the past nike gets their gloves from Rawlings not sure how true this is
there always seems to be something like that with nike..about other companys making their stuff..working in golf i remember people always talking about how tigers irons were miura's with a nike stamp on them

Nice...I wish they offered the Gold ones for retail.
I also covet these gold/red ones. Not sure if UA is going to drop any new colors this year, but there is some Bryce-specific gear coming, so we might get lucky.  I also like the trainers at the 44 second mark. I think those are just Cam's with red laces. This kid is a lookin' beastly!

Just found the new thread so I had a lot to catch up on. Great pics everyone. Those j-roll 12s are the cleanest cleats I think I've ever seen. A big fan of the new BP hats, especially the Rockies one :pimp:. Anyone picked one up yet and know how they fit?

I also covet these gold/red ones. Not sure if UA is going to drop any new colors this year, but there is some Bryce-specific gear coming, so we might get lucky.  I also like the trainers at the 44 second mark. I think those are just Cam's with red laces. This kid is a lookin' beastly!

Funny you say that...I've been wearing it that way since I got them and never knew until I saw the video that he wears it like that also. When I did my little review I mentioned how it came with Red laces and never understood why? View media item 293530

Last edited:
hey guys if you guys like 5 tool nike baseball cleats and have a kik send me your kik cause i can only send pics on my phone right now guys but i have some player issued and sighned size 12 deadstock 5 tools has the number 19 and its an angels player i forgot who it was but yeah it has ¨NINER¨  on the tounge and a bunch more they look alot like the ones miguel wore when he was in the tigers the ones with white twardds the back of the cleat but yeah if you want to see some pics and interested in buyin let me know the only reason wy im letting these go is because im not a sizee 12 and i want some new balance 4040 low dodger blue and so yeah thanks guys.... ill try to put up some pics of these cleats later on here

Back
Top Bottom