***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

i shot them a note asking about the quality and if these were variants.  will post their reply on here and share with you guys when they come back.  

i think its a great idea honestly.. would give those fake jordan guys a decent market if they would come down on the price a little.  doubt JB would be cool with it.. which makes me wonder about how legit these guys really are.  

I still have my Nike Pro Compression Sleeves from like 05-08. Wished Nike still made these instead of the thicker ones for basketball.

I got these back in December for my bday at a Nike Factory Store in Orange, CA for $67. Super light weight, you can hardly feel they're on your face.

You may have better luck at the glove works forum.

http://glove-works.getforum.org/

I am currently using a Mizuno Global Elite VOP 11.75 for 3rd base and SS. Really happy with it.

http://www.mizunousa.com/baseball/products/mizuno-global-elite-vop-gge50v-infielder-glove

This will be my 3rd year using this glove. Love it b/c it breaks in really fast (been using variations of this model last like 10 yrs.) Downside is that it gets really thin and flimsy after about 3 years so it doesn't have a very long life.

View media item 355260

Hey guys, I'm really struggling right now. I'm getting new cleats and can't decide on what to get. I've narrowed it down to two:

Under Armour spines

New Balance 40/40

Any opinion and insight as to which is better?

Anything is helpful, thanks.
anyone?

Anyone remember the name of the guy who use to do crazy photoshop edits of cleats?
This was some of his work

Wasn't his username marky something? Playerexclusive was an awesome site, had lots of potential but was clearly hard to keep updated daily.

This thread was great when him, scarface, and the other guy who worked for Nike were here. Was it Scarface who worked for Easton, and then moved to Nike to design PE catchers gear? I still have a pair of the Dustin Pedroia Easton batting gloves he gave to me for free. If your reading this guys, say hello once in a while !

Wasn't his username marky something? Playerexclusive was an awesome site, had lots of potential but was clearly hard to keep updated daily.

This thread was great when him, scarface, and the other guy who worked for Nike were here. Was it Scarface who worked for Easton, and then moved to Nike to design PE catchers gear? I still have a pair of the Dustin Pedroia Easton batting gloves he gave to me for free. If your reading this guys, say hello once in a while !

Yea Playerexclusive was the site!

i shot them a note asking about the quality and if these were variants.  will post their reply on here and share with you guys when they come back.  

i think its a great idea honestly.. would give those fake jordan guys a decent market if they would come down on the price a little.  doubt JB would be cool with it.. which makes me wonder about how legit these guys really are.  
cool..thanks man

hey man...i have tried on many UA spikes and to be honest in my opinion they felt uncomfortable...the NB on the other hand are super nice and feel great..only reason i dont have them is cause im cheap and found a pair of griffeys for 17$ hahaha...if i was going to spend the money i would go with the new balance..hope i helped a little bit

Swooshlife24, you have that old-school Pro Vent Loose Top, in black/grey. I would kill for at least five more of those tops lol. And I wish they made the ones with the simple Swoosh in the middle of them too and Skylon Shows are an amazing shade. No clue what Doc is wearing those

Brauns away Swingmans.. looks like they have lunarlon
nerd.gif

Good find. Looked like Lunarlon, but I guess probably not...

pittsburgh-pirates-v-arizona-diamondbacks-20130408-195928-658.jpg

pittsburgh-pirates-v-los-angeles-20130406-202140-530.jpg

pittsburgh-pirates-v-los-angeles-20130407-172906-833.jpg

colorado-rockies-v-milwaukee-brewers-20130403-202619-271.jpg

x1000.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom