***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

hey guys ..need some help..where is the best place to find catchers gear for a good price,like a combo set..need everything(leg guards chest protector mask and glove...any help would be awesome. thanks guys

Threw some volt laces in my lunar huaraches from ross. Overall $30 spent for these. 
roll.gif

Off topic but does anyone know where to get the tee's that the major leaguers use ? 
I can't speak for everyone but if you are referring to the undershirts, I get the majority of mine from Ross, Marshalls and TJ Maxx. Generally for under $20.

Off topic but does anyone know where to get the tee's that the major leaguers use ? 
Assuming you don't mean t-shirts... but a majority of big leaguers use a Tanner Tee and you can get em for about 60 on tannertees.com

Easily the best tees to hit on.

Hope this is what you're looking for.

can someone tell me where I can find these in a size 8.5-9, I checked all my Ross and Marshall spots and nothing, ebay is filled with nothing under size 11 :/
Where I got mine here they had alot of sizes.I can try to get back and look. But they only had the Black and white..

Wasn't his username marky something? Playerexclusive was an awesome site, had lots of potential but was clearly hard to keep updated daily.

This thread was great when him, scarface, and the other guy who worked for Nike were here. Was it Scarface who worked for Easton, and then moved to Nike to design PE catchers gear? I still have a pair of the Dustin Pedroia Easton batting gloves he gave to me for free. If your reading this guys, say hello once in a while !
Yea Playerexclusive was the site!
I remember those days. I too still have a pair of Easton batting gloves that Gonzo wore with the Dodgers in my drawer. I'm thinking of doing something similar myself. Cleats, bball kicks, etc.

Back
Top Bottom