***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

He wore these on Sat... dunno if they're the new Huaraches though.
x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

This guy Tulo

View media item 392770

Anybody used these or know if they are still around??? I wear contacts to play and wanted to try these
As far as I know they had been discontinued for quite some time. I looked into it a while back.

^, I worked for Nike and still get the discount now plus they had a great clearance on shades at the outlet and I am a lil obsessed with getting them. I just go with what position I am playing that day concerning the glove and shades just depends on the weather.

Which Marshall's?  Im looking for the pregames black/white/orange .  Have you seen those?
I got the only Blk/Org pair that I've seen. At the marshalls in Smokey point Wa. We have 3 or 4 stores in the Seattle area. Different colors at all the locations

If someone can pick me up some Nike trainers in size 11 or 11.5 let me know and I'll pay for the shoes, shipping and for your hassel. 

If your asking that question this site may not be the place for you :D

Nice collection Matt!

Thank you doogie, however I think we gotta clear this up. Matt Powers is another guy on here (who is my friend) who has the moniker MP in his SN too (I cannot remember it for the life of me bc he rarely comes on here anymore) but my SN is obviously MP too but my name is Micah. We both have written for Uni Watch and both like Nike a lot so I can see how we have been mixed up before. Just thought I would clear that all up :D

Awesome collection man. Use to love it when I was working at the outlet too and you could get sunglasses for really cheap and all the outlets had a ton of them.

Back
Top Bottom