***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

New to the group figured i dropped a couple of some action pics ... MSBL in Chesapeake 
8d5acd7a_IMG_2890.jpeg

Last edited:
I am ready for Mom's Day. I know certain people on this board hate the pink wearing on an actual game but for what's it worth, it is just for one game and really doesn't rob from the integrity of the game.

View media item 404386

I agree.  Wish my leagues played on Mothers Day so I could sport some of this gear..Instead of playing baseball this Sunday..  Ill be at Finnegan's.  
I am ready for Mom's Day. I know certain people on this board hate the pink wearing on an actual game but for what's it worth, it is just for one game and really doesn't rob from the integrity of the game.

We are going in the MSBL Michigan Cup Tournament in St Clair Shores this Sept. Any chance that anyone here has played or heard anything about it ? Calibre of teams, field quality, etc

Yeah Peligro is a great place, small but a lot of stuff is packed in there.  They also have custom franklins in colorways you can't get anywhere else

Peligro is the ish, would go there alot when Iived in Harlem! It's on 161 and st Nicholas I believe, most likely the most exclusive sports store I've ever been to. And I've traveled the while U.S including California.

Peligro is the ish, would go there alot when Iived in Harlem! It's on 161 and st Nicholas I believe, most likely the most exclusive sports store I've ever been to. And I've traveled the while U.S including California.

What's everyone's opinion on Nike fielding gloves? I see the Diamond Elite Select is marked down to $110 on most websites. I wouldn't be using it extensively...just softball a couple times a week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom