***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

from what i know the jordan bottoms and air show elite bottoms were sent in with shoes from customers...they have their own in house spikes they use if you dont send in your own. so to answer your question yea you would have to send in 2 pairs of shoes if you want to use a different bottom than their in house style. i really really want to send in some shoes and get it done...for comfort reasons really..i have yet to find cleats that are real comfortable..if you do it post pics and let us know!
alright thanks. if i get some i will for sure put them up! i wanted to make some like cc sabathia's m8s but i couldnt find a good color of them

has anyone ever seen one of these in person or know anything about this glove? 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-DIAMON...all_Softball_Gloves_Mitts&hash=item35c835f07b

Looking at the pictures,  it seems to be slightly bigger than 12".  Does anyone know what retail would be?  

Good lord that glove is sick.

looks like a white version of Kemp's outfield glove. the big raised yellow swoosh on the back of the hand and the webbing look identical

Puig's Custom Nike's for his debut...

Custom's for game two! Wonder what he'll have for game three?? 

%24T2eC16RHJHwE9n8ihqbyBRq-7LO1N!~~60_12.JPG

Got Heeeeeeeeem!!!!!!!!!

nice man.. i was thinking about it but couldnt pull the trigger.  i am not yet brave enough to buy a used glove i know nothing about on ebay. so sick looking though.. please post pics once you get her.
haha well when you put it like that it doesnt sound like a good idea at all, but thanks! i will for sure put pictures up. i thought it maybe was like one of the SHADO gloves you guys were talking about, which i dont know much about but they look nice and i got it for a lot cheaper then one of the new ones

nice man.. i was thinking about it but couldnt pull the trigger.  i am not yet brave enough to buy a used glove i know nothing about on ebay. so sick looking though.. please post pics once you get her.
haha well when you put it like that it doesnt sound like a good idea at all, but thanks! i will for sure put pictures up. i thought it maybe was like one of the SHADO gloves you guys were talking about, which i dont know much about but they look nice and i got it for a lot cheaper then one of the new ones
hahaha.. im sorry man.. didnt mean to kill the excitement.. think you might have caught me being jealous..  from what i can tell its a super rare glove and probably worth alot more than $100.  im not the glove expert though which is why i brought it up here to get some input.  

hahaha.. im sorry man.. didnt mean to kill the excitement.. think you might have caught me being jealous..  from what i can tell its a super rare glove and probably worth alot more than $100.  im not the glove expert though which is why i brought it up here to get some input.  
thanks, i hope it is worth more! but im not either so if anyone knows anything about it, let me know

Went 20th round to the white sox today, I have pics of all my SD gear that i'll be uploading here shortly and hopefully i'll be keeping you guys updated as much as possible on my journey!

Last edited:
Went 20th round to the white sox today, I have pics of all my SD gear that i'll be uploading here shortly and hopefully i'll be keeping you guys updated as much as possible on my journey!
Congrats man was wondering if you were gonna go after your third baseman went 2. Good luck on your journey!

Back
Top Bottom