***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

This is obviously really old, but I was wondering how you went about getting that discounted wood bat? Who do I talk to or call about trying to get a few woodies off baseball express discounted?

Just call and ask for team sales when someone picks up. Not sure if it will work, but maybe give them a story about how you buy all the gear for your team and how they want to try out a bat or two, and ask if they can do any better than the retail price. Those pro stock lite's for 22 each was an absolute steal im going to try and get a few more soon.

Just call and ask for team sales when someone picks up. Not sure if it will work, but maybe give them a story about how you buy all the gear for your team and how they want to try out a bat or two, and ask if they can do any better than the retail price. Those pro stock lite's for 22 each was an absolute steal im going to try and get a few more soon.

I picked up a pro stock lite for $30 at a local spot here who was doin 50% off sale. Grabbed that and a M9 for $75

Looks what's coming on the horizon.
NO ******* WAY 
indifferent.gif

Wow....the MCS version of those look fantastic...finally nike puts out another nice pair of MCS cleats so I'm not just stuck with iD's. Good work.

Dan Uggla's BG's tonight looking pretty good. Can't find a picture of them yet (not sure if he's worn them all year or not didn't see anything.)

View media item 459866
Hopefully there's some nice colorways for the MVP Elite Pro batting gloves.

Not crazy about the stock CWs for the Diamond Elite Pro II at the moment. Gotta assume gray + color will drop eventually.

Tough to keep up with model names for cleats / BGs lately. Everything is called something along the lines of "Elite, MVP, Pro, Show," etc with the words rearranged

Yeah I'm guessing it will be like the last two GR batting gloves they released where they roll them out over two years. First year the white based colors and second year the gray ones.

Yes, many Pros wear MCS, generally only IFs and never pitchers (when pitching) but we've got several examples of guys like Tulo, Cano, AJ Pierzinski among others, game used PEs with MCS outsoles.  

And the catalog pic of the 12s shows the legit (Pro Level) MCS outsole not the rubber takedown/kids version.

Yes, many Pros wear MCS, generally only IFs and never pitchers (when pitching) but we've got several examples of guys like Tulo, Cano, AJ Pierzinski among others, game used PEs with MCS outsoles.  

And the catalog pic of the 12s shows the legit (Pro Level) MCS outsole not the rubber takedown/kids version.
never noticed .. thats whats up though. MCS give me no traction what so ever running the bases. To each their own, if I got them free though thatd be a diff story hahaha. I play the outfield now so MCS is not even an option

AJ Pierzinski was on intentional talk the other day. He said his metal cleat got stuck while sliding, got hurt, and has worn rubber ever since.

I tell you what. Andruw Jones had the hook up

And Martin Prado always had some pretty nice cleats when he played for the Braves. Really loved those Diamond Elites!

what catalog are those 12's in??..is it a nike catalog?

Dont think its a catalog its more of a nike development/release type sheet or handout. Ive seen this same type when new releases for shoes are in mind for design and release. They prob havent been scheduled for production or release. It could be just a prototype and idea theyre thinking about.

Then again i coild be wrong and they already know theyre ready to produce them. If anything id say it wouldnt be until next season hat we see them at earliest

I came across these molded nike vapor's on ebay and when i looked closely at the images i noticed that these aren't the usual general release "Vapor strikes". These are some unreleased colorways. And if u look closely at the soles ,and the plate that holds the cleats, its different from the regular ones. Also there is a different type of construction on the toe of these (So It likely wont split/ open up like the general releases do after a season) I"m guessing its the pro model.

vs.

Back
Top Bottom