***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Those are legit PEs, some pairs were found at Marshall's/Ross earlier this year - still can't believe that.

Not dropping $150 on them, but wish I could get lucky and them at my local Marshall's or Ross.

Yeah they are def legit I had a pair of them I bought off eBay a little over a year ago. Paid like $55 for em if you look long enough you can probably find a pair for much cheaper.

Damn you Rollins for switching to that Mizuno glove. He switched because he had a contract dispute with Nike baseball and went back to what he used in high school.

I don't know if anyone noticed this but it looks like the palms of prince's grey and orange batting gloves in doogie's post are shiny like tack-grip on football gloves

I don't know if anyone noticed this but it looks like the palms of prince's grey and orange batting gloves in doogie's post are shiny like tack-grip on football gloves

They make a lot of gloves like that now. Cutters makes them exclusively

You can make one. A guy i grew up with playin ball made one. And it worked the same .. this was before they actually made these to buy
Oh ok. Lol. I would not have any idea how to make one, I'm going off to play college ball in the fall and need it cause guys up there, throw high 80's low 90's..

Back
Top Bottom