***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Just looked at their twitter account a little further and they announced Martin as one of their clients.

Source have your pair of Griffey 1's held up well so far?

Cleats I just use water/toothpaste/toothbrush and it works well. Batting gloves is a really good question as I've ruined many pairs trying to figure that out. Would like to hear others ideas as well.

Cleats I just use water/toothpaste/toothbrush and it works well. Batting gloves is a really good question as I've ruined many pairs trying to figure that out. Would like to hear others ideas as well.

As far as washing batting gloves go, I don't think you really can lol once they're dirty, they're dirty.

However, I do keep all of mine inside zip lock bags. It keeps them fresh and prevents them from getting all crusty and hard.

What ever you do don't put em in the washer they might come out clean but will ruin them long term I use hand lotion when they start getting dry. Cleats I use water and a brush/bounty but ill use the nubuck/suade cleaner with the brush wich works out better

@doogie24 Those cleats up top from yesterday are called the Air Zoom Respect 3/4. I played in a pair I found on ebay during most of high school; after the Zoom Threat they were some of my favorite cleats of all time, and they held up really well for a long time.

The Zoom Respect! That rings a bell. I got 3 or 4 seasons out of mine as well.

Cleats I use a soft bristled scrub brush and dish soap. Same thing for batting gloves, but I try and keep the palms somewhat dry.

Scrubbing bubbles foaming spray works great on cleats. The foaming aspect covers everything and really removes a lot of dirt and mud. Highly recommend that.

All this stuff was at the Marshall's by Baybrook Mall in Houston. Batting gloves were $20, shirt was $15, cleats were $20, and I don't remember the price on the shin guards.
I am new here and glad I found this site. I never new or had any Idea about marshals having this type of stuff. 

For the Houston guys I went to the Marshalls off west gray street and picked up a Nike Pro Combat Astros shirt. They also had a few Rangers.  Also picked up a pair of Nike cleats for 20 bux. That was about all they had.

Now the Marshalls in the mall by me in Baytown has a few Astros and a few Rangers and 1 A's Nike PC shirts..

Can anyone suggest some retailers where I may find a single ear Rawlings Cool Flo helmets?

I have tried baseballexpress, eastbay, baseballsavings, baseballwarehouse, and a few others. These helmets are being discontinued, so none of these companies are able to order new ones in for me, which means I am forced to call around to see what retailers have left in stock.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great... google isn't helping me very much either.

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest some retailers where I may find a single ear Rawlings Cool Flo helmets?

I have tried baseballexpress, eastbay, baseballsavings, baseballwarehouse, and a few others. These helmets are being discontinued, so none of these companies are able to order new ones in for me, which means I am forced to call around to see what retailers have left in stock.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great... google isn't helping me very much either.
http://www.baseballbargains.com/raw...g-helmet-for-left-handed-batters-cfpbhsr.html
Hope that helps not sure about the shipping since I believe your located in Canada

I purchased mine from Amazon last summer.

Amazon product ASIN B004L94XW2

http://www.baseballbargains.com/raw...g-helmet-for-left-handed-batters-cfpbhsr.html
Hope that helps not sure about the shipping since I believe your located in Canada

I have a US shipping address, but I called that company and it looks like they are out of stock as well. No new orders are being accepted from Rawlings,

I only need 3 of 7 1/2 in red (left ear/right hand hitter)

not giving up hope yet, there has to be a retailer somewhere with stock left.

Thanks anyways !

did you try www.rawlingsgear.com

Back
Top Bottom