***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Yeah I know right, it weird to me cause he came from a college that has had probably the rarest products nike has had to offer.. I used to be extra tuned in every time UNC brought out their firee gear either at the College World Series or the ACC tournament.

Not really happy with the Nike Swingman pants. They are open bottom, but there isn't very much "flare" at all at the bottom and almost bite your ankles.

Any1 know ***** is going to carry any new swingman stuff during the season, or are they all done receiving new gear? and stuff i mean more batting glove designs

anyone have any luck finding the nike wristguards with the strap? I am willing to pay good money if anyone does.

^^  nice!  those bats have a huge barrel and thin handles.. so that surprising its lasted that long.   if you want to break it,  leave it in your car on a hot day haha.. thats the worst thing to do to a bat.  

^^  nice!  those bats have a huge barrel and thin handles.. so that surprising its lasted that long.   if you want to break it,  leave it in your car on a hot day haha.. thats the worst thing to do to a bat.  
awww crap didn't know that, I know it's not good to leave sneakers in a hot car. Lol. But why not a wood baseball bat?

Back
Top Bottom