***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

What kind of pants do you use looks like an 18 inseem

They are the Manny style Rawlings that I had tailored. Like the loose fit but had them tapered. I can give u details on what's needed to make them.

Last edited:
i used the birch Max bats in Fall of 2011 and liked it.  Birch is just a tad too light for me.  Just as durable as maple,  and alot louder when you connect. i read your hanging them up after this year.. are you from the bay area?  noticed you taking hacks in Oakland.. im sure you have been to west coast in the east bay.. they have a ton of Max Bats on sale right now for around $40 a piece if you needed any to finish off the season.  

What league are you playing in?   
By far one of the better wood that's giving maple a run for its money. I've been a big maple guy but I'm sold on birch

i used the birch Max bats in Fall of 2011 and liked it.  Birch is just a tad too light for me.  Just as durable as maple,  and alot louder when you connect. i read your hanging them up after this year.. are you from the bay area?  noticed you taking hacks in Oakland.. im sure you have been to west coast in the east bay.. they have a ton of Max Bats on sale right now for around $40 a piece if you needed any to finish off the season.  Also check the cup on the max bats, they have birch with no cup and they feel better with those extra 8 ounces

What league are you playing in?   

Yeah I've been to west coast. I like/don't like that place. It's hit or miss but a great baseball store. The pic in the cage is at ATF in Hayward. I'm in 2 leagues right now, BABL and SJSLMB

Last edited:
Found this guy at a mall by my house that make all sort of custom labels and stickers. He made me knob labels for my bats for 2 bucks each. Not bad? Lol
Air jeezy are you selling any of these bats??? If so what size are them? I am interested!

Back
Top Bottom