***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Some great BG's in the All-Star game and quite a showcase for Nike and its fielding gloves. Six pitchers; The King, Cecil, Mo, Harvey, Chapman, Kimbrel, and Trout, McCutchen, and Car-Go in the field.

Random ASG pics... will try to find more later.

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+KxEfuRJA_pPx.jpg

Gotta rep my M's.

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+fY3okX8HEtvx.jpg

Felix+Hernandez+Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+MAqITM8rmUsx.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+5Lrr_fRgurcx.jpg

1000x.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+64x2tSSATaox.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+Pi3zf3vWvVex.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+UjnGvj8EJaix.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+U0XQQ34GazNx.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+oRKLRg-fyCyx.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+Bk3_78DDMtCx.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+8ihr9z49AsVx.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+9b_JCLJto22x.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+IuIdNquPDXRx.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+uTtF_wt1k4yx.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+I-xzktT8BHMx.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+VCkCrB6UOInx.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+qZ-zHXifIvmx.jpg

Preparations+84th+MLB+Star+Game+SjLgYDaGnl7x.jpg

Last edited:
Tulo's cleats are absolute fire, Prince's triple was hilarious, Cano seemed to be the only guy to wear the Big Apple BG's, and Nike dominated again, 40 Nike guys, 4 Swingman, 10 UnderArmour, 9 New Balance, 4 Mizuno, 2 Reebok, and one each for adidas and Asics.

Tulo's cleats are absolute fire, Prince's triple was hilarious, Cano seemed to be the only guy to wear the Big Apple BG's, and Nike dominated again, 40 Nike guys, 4 Swingman, 10 UnderArmour, 9 New Balance, 4 Mizuno, 2 Reebok, and one each for adidas and Asics.
Darvish for Asics?

Those Hyperfuse BG's are insane, love them. I was noticing those Show X-2's too, a lot of guys were wearing em. That lense is killer, but of course, I know will never be released to us mere mortals.

Saw this picture of the Nike Free Trainer 5.0 All Star edition on IG - These look really nice!!! Was anyone on here able to cop a pair - I know they were limited and sold out on NDC

Yeah im peeping those trainers up there more than the cleats. the cleats look a lil funny. Shoot who am i kidding if i had the chance id be all over em

Back
Top Bottom