***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Extra butter sold out. Can't get it from the reynolds due to no phone orders. Can anybody help me find a pair in sz 9.5 or 10? NYC area is best so I can try on. Any other places have them?

Last edited:
^damn really?  I was about to go pick up a pair later today.  That's weird I didn't think the demand would be this high, they are baseball cleats after all.

^damn really?  I was about to go pick up a pair later today.  That's weird I didn't think the demand would be this high, they are baseball cleats after all.
Ikr. I was going to go today also. I bet it is resellers who want to make a profit. Surprisingly none are ebay. Keep me posted if you find anything.

Hopefully the retro 12's are widely available, pretty sure going to a semi gr , like DSG and certain retailer will carry them.. Kinda like how Nike throws out that one pair of true mcs cleats in certain retailers.. Hopefully that's not the case and everyone gets to enjoy them.

I know who got em .. .but i cant buy them til tomorrow so i dont wanna post it

even though a sneaker blog has put it up on blast

If you are talking about Oneness, they already sold out.
I just grabbed an 11.5 off them .. literally just paid for them 2:38 EST

they do paypal invoice and are active on twitter if yall wanna try.. no size 12s (which i needed)

Last edited:
9.5 & 10.5 still avaialable at oneness

i believe 13 & 14 as well. Not sure about other sizes

Last edited:
Yeah if anyone finds em please post sounds like a bunch of people would like to get a hold of them. I'll do the same.

Re-sellers starting to put metals and MCS up on eBay btw....all over $200

Last edited:
Yeah if anyone finds em please post sounds like a bunch of people would like to get a hold of them. I'll do the same.

Re-sellers starting to put metals and MCS up on eBay btw....all over $200

After all these years, resellers are still around? I mean come on, they are baseball cleats. Is anything sacred anymore?

After all these years, resellers are still around? I mean come on, they are baseball cleats. Is anything sacred anymore?
I wouldnt expect anything less .. it says jordan and yeah theye baseball cleats but some will jum on it because they see it as an opportunity to make some $$ becayse theyre someone out there that wants them.

Honeslty ... out of all the pairs that have been sold so far ... say 300 ... you really think even half of those play baseball, ever played baseball, or think about wearing the cleats

Sad .. but its just how it is. All they needed to see was "Jordan" "Retro" "Playoffs"

Last edited:
Are those the ebay ones?

I think i may grab an mcs pair too

maybe grab the metals in my actual size 12 esoecially if these 11.5s dnt fit

dont know why any one would pay so much right now... does everyone live in florida? clearly these are releasing at big retailers

ill be picking these up at ross in 2 months for $19.99.. lol jk.  i did snag a pair of the 10.5 thankfully.  these bad boys are timeless..

will keep this thread updated on anywhere else these crop up.  really hopeful they hit the larger retail chains so we can get them on discount.  definitely need a few pair! 

Back
Top Bottom