***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

^, agree that the new Pregames are dope, definitely picking up a pair, they look 1000x better than the 1st pair.

I know we gone over this many times.  The Brecon arm sleeves run long and/or big? So buy an inch or so smaller than you would think?  If anyon

e has them do you like them?

These are Nike pro sleeves that are hard to come by now....  Like others there were long and short versions.  There were some short one on ebay several months ago but I have not seen them in awhile. I wanted some red ones and I just got a pair of Nike forearm shivers today which look very similar but they don't fit just right on me so I'm thinking about going with brecon sleeves.

These are Nike pro sleeves that are hard to come by now....  Like others there were long and short versions.  There were some short one on ebay several months ago but I have not seen them in awhile. I wanted some red ones and I just got a pair of Nike forearm shivers today which look very similar but they don't fit just right on me so I'm thinking about going with brecon sleeves.View media item 917487
View media item 917490

That is my picture on the bottom. I still have all 4.

I'm digging those pre games, I can't view the site cuz I'm using my phone but when does this line come out?

From the team catalog online it looks like it shows an offer date of October 1st. I am guessing 2014. I hope they drop sooner than that. Those Pregames are gonna be the best in a while!! Good looking Nike on the innovative uppder design and can't miss speckled midsole.

Yes those shoes are hot and way better than the first pair. These shoes will for sure be rocked by a lot of players

Jr. IG

0adb3b18c4cc11e3a3f80002c954a09e_8.jpg

10249302_1409311416006644_122561114_n.jpg

there are called nike compression sleeves, like these i have 

i have the exact one there in that navy blue. 

Any news of a Griffey Max releasing to the public? In GR colors of course and not the JRD colourway

I'll ask about the JRD releasing...should've picked up any of last years GR versions but eastbay never dropped the price in 10 months.

Last edited:
I can't think of anything I wouldn't do for the JRD pair Cutch is wearing. 

Torii Hunter just released an IG of his cleats, too. Gorgeous. 

Back
Top Bottom