***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Seattle+Mariners+v+New+York+Yankees+wz35e-Wzul8x.jpg

Seattle+Mariners+v+New+York+Yankees+0pAY-AN_5mAx.jpg

^ Wow, a blast from the past!  Those were a photoshop render by NT member Markyd33psu several years ago.  

it really bugs me when players on navy blue teams wear black equipment... cano could have some sick navy cleats

Anyone know where i can find a black one of those sleeves? And cuhdaddy i completely agree one of my worst pet peeves

it really bugs me when players on navy blue teams wear black equipment... cano could have some sick navy cleats

A lot of teams have black cleat rules like the rangers and the angels up until recently. The angels now where red with their red alternate jersey I believe but I imagine that the Mariners have a black cleat rule as well. I don't think someone like cano who has good taste in gear would only add real accents to his cleats if he could do more. He's got PE MVP bg's in freshwater and I bet he'd like to match that with some cleat heat if he could. He does have a suede looking upper on his PE cleats so there's evidently some intent to customize his cleats

Last edited:
Swingmans!  Now if they'd only drop the 360 outsole!  

Seems like Hanley wears whatever the hell he wants to now... 

This has always bothered me too but I'm sure it's a team rule. Navy is a major color across the MLB (any other sports too really.) If he went with a white base and accented them with navy or teal - that would be fire too. Like these (these are considered pro blue I'm guessing.)

View media item 949983

Last edited:

:/ i did this one year in college. the main problem is there just arent really navy cleats. when we wore gray pants/navy jerseys (my avi) i would wear a black wristband, a black sleeve, and all black or black/navy BGs. navy undershirt though. i swear it worked lol

Back
Top Bottom