***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Not sure if these have been posted put I saw these last weekend in Champs and they looked super clean. Hopefully more colorways drop soon! Check 'em out: http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode.../light-blue/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
the $170 price tag 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The $170 is awful. Who even buys it at that? I also need more colorways and my cheap *** will wait til I bet they hit $90

If anyone has these black nike compression sleeves 

Im willing to pay good money as well as trade. Here is some of my stuff not all for trade....

I posted on here so u guys can see my auctions like 3 weeks ago. I had them for 25.00 on eBay I got more vintage cleats I'm gonna post.

What other cleats do you plan on posting? And what's your user id on ebay - so I can add you to my favorite sellers.

Anyone seen either color way of these floating around? And also a name? I've seen 2 diff names for them
One of my favourite cleats appearance wise. I spent a few months searching ebay to find a white pair. Finally got a pair for about $40, they're a little heavy but still awesome.

You guys remember what company makes stir up pants? Like pants for player either that wear their pants high all the time or wear stir ups..

Back
Top Bottom