***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Wow! That's pretty insane. Great find. Will be intersting once he starts playing.
Yeah man I always wanted him with Nike I think it'll be interesting. I thought I saw a rehab video of him with Nike shorts but I shrugged it off now I catch that which was literally like 5 seconds of him. Can't wait to see his combos maybe Nike wrist straps or maybe borrow some stuff from AJ? Interesting to look forward to.

Perhaps after what happened, he wanted a change and leave that incident behind him or Nike just paid him well lol.
Very well could be. I'm sure it's a combination of both Nike would do great to market around IMO the best young 3B (almost best) in the game and he probably feels more comfortable in their product then UA. UA is just becoming a powerhouse in the last 5 years Nike's been proven for well over 20 years. Not a bad agreement from either side

Just wanted to let the group know that I stopped by one of my local Ross stores.  I found a grey Nike dri-fit Chicago Cubs shirt w/ the swoosh stitched on the neckline.  Best part it was only $15!  I'll try uploading a picture but I am sure most of you know what I am talking about

At my local marshalls i found pairs of jordan jeter batting gloves. I grabbed a pair ill upload a picture later on. They were $25, had a lot left.

23 a quick q for you , is mlb using the same hyper cool undershirt model from last year ?

Haven't seen a new one except that one shirt u have I thought could be the template for te new shirt. I always see matt kemp in photo shoots for nike wearing that shirt but never seen any take the field.

The O's had that logo on a lot of Under Armour stuff last year.

Yeah I loved the under armour stuff the whole 0's team got. This nike pro combat with this logo was around last year. Saw a few guys with them on during postgame interviews etc. love that logo. Still can't believe Manny could possibly be w Nike now.

Back
Top Bottom