***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

is that grip spongey? anything you could compare it to?
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Just showing what I'm working with this season

IMO it depends on what bat you have since you do it yourself but I love it. It's better then the grip on metal bats but it doesn't feel exactly the same. It's very sticky which is good it's kind of spongey but in a really good way. Overall it's really comfortable it's sticky it never fades it feels exactly the same from when I get it 20 out of 10 rating

im not sure if you know this but evoshield offers custom wrist guards to put your number on... something to fall back on if you dont find anything
Yeah i know about that i just think it would be a nice change of pace a kind of unique thing to have

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/846825/width/200/height/400[/IMG

Looks like [USER=112661]@NickChadmon5[/USER]. Was right about Cano using an A2000 this should be VERY interesting to see develop. Here's hoping that if he does make the switch he ends up with something more customized like Hanley's A2K on the Marlins

just saw a pic on david price's twitter with a bunch of boxes captioned "these jordan packages continue to get bigger" hmmmmm...

^, might be the XX8's in cleat form?? I see CC has a different Nike glove.....

My local marshalls has about 7 different types of under armour cleats out right now. But.....................They're all football cleats.
I'm really shaking my head. Some corperate know it all must've thought cam newton played baseball. They have the CN cleats and about 6 other pairs of under armour football cleats.

very happy with the quality of the MVP elite Pro's

Also jumped on these, I had a pair when I was about 11 years old and have wanted to find them ever since. Weird how we never saw those retro's appear at retail, a few MLB players were wearing them and they appeared in a catalogue a year or two ago.

Hows the Velcro on these?  I had a pair of the Pro Diamond Elites and the velcro was horrible.  

My custom cleats... If you're gonna get these, don't be surprised to find some stray marks and creases when you get them back
Nice choice!  can you post a pic of the bottoms? 

I have a couple pair of these shoes and they crease easily.  It may be more noticeable on the models with a white toe box though. 

Hows the Velcro on these?  I had a pair of the Pro Diamond Elites and the velcro was horrible.  

Haven't used them a ton yet but it is all sewn in to the band. Never had a problem with the velcro on my DE Pro's, have multiple pairs.

Back
Top Bottom